~<•>~

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."

-Winnie the Pooh

A few weeks had passed by. The Winchester's had the help of Charlie Bradbury and her amazing skills to help them find the book of the Damned.

Well, they had it in their hands for a few hours. That is until Dean was followed by the Stynes and they had a shoot out with them. Then, the book had to be burned.

Or so everyone thought....

~<•>~

Jessica was walking around the bunker. Sam, Dean and Charlie had all gone out for a bit. Mostly to get food and catch up.

As Jessica passed by the library, she felt something call to her.

"Hmm." Jessica walked towards the library and felt the tug become harder. She looked in the direction of a metal box.

"What's in here?" Jessica touched the box and smiled lightly.

"Ahh, so it's still here."

Jessica's body lurched forward and the woman grabbed ahold of the table. Her eyes changed to a blood red.

"Perfect."

~<•>~

"Jess!" Dean called out, we're back!"

There was no response.

"Huh. Weird."

Sam was the first to descend the stairs. He was also the one to find the book of the damned open next to the unconscious woman.

Sam quickly closed the book and shoved it underneath the couch. Then he tended to Jessica.

"Jess!" Sam grabbed the woman and held her against his chest. She was out cold.

"Jessica?" Dean came running down the stairs and to his wife's side. "What-what happened?"

"I don't know." Sam shook his head. He placed two fingers against the woman's neck and felt for a pulse. He sighed with relief once he felt one.

"Mmm." Jessica's eyes fluttered open.

"Hey," Dean cupped the woman's face. "You okay?"

"What...what happened?" Jessica asked as she placed a hand against her head. "Why does my head hurt."

"You were passed out on the floor." Sam said.

"Jess, you sure you're alright?" Dean asked.

Jessica nodded her head.

"I think I'm just going to lie down for a bit."

Sam and Dean helped Jessica stand and watched as she made her way out of the library.

"Man, that was weird." Dean sighed. "I'm gonna go check on her. Make sure she really is ok."

Sam nodded his head.

Once Dean left the room, Sam quickly took the book out from underneath the couch and went to his room. He made sure to lock the door behind him.

"Why did she have the book?" Sam asked himself as he flipped through the pages. He soon came to a page in the book where the paper had been torn out.

"What the hell."

Why was there a page missing? What was taken out of the book?

"What did you take, Jess?"

~<•>~

Ayyee so guess what guys! This book is almost done! A few more chapters and we will be at the end. Just like SPN 😭😭😭. I watched the episode called "last holiday." That was amazing. Especially Dean with "language my ass." Haha reminded me of Captain America. Anyways I can't wait to finish this book. I hope y'all are loving this book so far! Ahh so can't wait to finish it! Just keep in mind I do have a second book for this series already ready to go! So excited! Hope everyone is doing well! Stay safe guys! Love you all!!