9

The Impala roared down the road. John was holding his wrist and winced in pain. Sam looked over at him.

"Look, just hold on alright?" Sam asked. "The hospital's only ten minuets away."

"I'm surprised at you, Sammy." John started. "Why didn't you kill it? I thought we saw eye-to-eye on this?" John looked at Sam. "Killing this demon comes first—before me, before everything."

Jessica groaned in pain.

"Take it easy Jess," Dean said. "Just take it easy."

Sam looked back in the rear view mirror. Jessica looked horrible. Dean looked even worse. He was worried about this girl.

"No, sir," Sam said. "Not before everything." Sam sighed. "Look, we've still got the Colt. We still have one bullet left. We just have to start over, alright? I mean, we already found the demon—" Sam was cut off. A semi truck had run into the Impala.

Glass went everywhere. Metal screamed against metal. Tires squealed to a halt and air pressure was let out of the truck as it stopped.

Deans head rested against the window. Jessica's head was on Deans shoulder. The impact had caused cuts to appear on her forehead and temples. John was slouched to the side. Sam wasn't effected as much as everyone else. He had woken up.

The driver of the semi had come over to Sam's side. He ripped the door off and found Sam pointing the Colt at him.

"Get back," Sam's croaked. "Or I'll kill you, I swear to God."

"You won't." The demon said. "You're saving that bullet for someone else."

Sam cocked the Colt. He pointed it towards the demon in front of him. "You wanna bet?"

Suddenly, the man screamed as black smoke came out of his mouth.

Sam sighed, relieved and put the hammer of the Colt back into its place.

The man had looked up at the car wreck and gasped. "Oh my God."

"Dad..." Sam called out to his father.

"Did I do this?" The man asked.

"Jessica? Dean?" There was no response from anyone. "Dean!"

~<•>~

A helicopter had landed near the crash sight. Everyone was taken out of the car and put onto a gurney. People wheeled Jessica and Dean towards the helicopter. Sam and John were wheeled towards an ambulance.

"Are they gonna be okay?!" Sam asked frantically. He was positioned upright and kept looking at the helicopter his brother had just been wheeled to. "Are they gonna be okay?!"

"Sir, you need to relax." One of the paramedics kept pushing Sam down on the gurney, but he kept sitting up.

"Are they going to be okay?!" Sam's arms shook as he realized he could't raise them fully. He was scared. Frightened. What was going on? What was happening to Dean and Jessica?

~<•>~

Once Sam and his father reached the hospital, they were immediately wheeled into separate rooms. Doctors and nurses began their work.

A few hours later, doctors rushed towards another room. A loud beeping noise rang throughout the hallway.

Sam got up from his bed and looked out his room. Men and women were shouting orders to each other. What to do, where to place certain things. It was chaos.