70

Sam and Dean had gone to interrogate a ranger named Evans. Jessica went with Bobby to the morgue.

"Here's what's left of the husband." The doctor pulled out the shredded body. "I'll leave you two to do your work."

"My god." Jessica looked at the pieces of what was left of their victim. "There's barely anything here."

"Well," Bobby sighed. "The bite radius is too small for a leviathan."

"He's still got his heart and a ventricle." Jessica said as she examined the body. "So it's not a werewolf."

"It can't be a Wendigo. They don't leave no scraps."

Jessica sighed. "Man, what are we dealing with?"

Bobby's shook his head. "No idea. Come on, let's go meet up with the boys."

~<•>~

Bobby and Jessica had walked into Big Gerson's grill and bar. They had filled Sam and Dean on what they had found at the morgue.

"Lunch?" Dean asked.

"Starving." Bobby replied.

"Hey," Dean was looking at a waiter. "Uh, Brandon, we grab a booth?"

The man angrily stared at Dean. "Hey, Uh, douchewad, a hostess will seat you. Do I look like a freaking hostess?"

"Do you want to look like a hostess?" Dean shot back.

Jessica looked at her husband confused. She watched as Brandon walked away angrily.

"You know, that made no sense, what you just said." Sam looked at his brother.

"What was that?" Dean questioned.

"I sure hope we don't get Brandon's section." Bobby said.

~<•>~

All four had ordered their lunch. But, Brandon was now handing out their food.

"Oh great." Jessica thought. "Here comes the sass."

"Sidewinder soup and salad combo goes to big bird. TDK slammer to Kendall. A little heart smart for creepy Uncle. And a simple salad for the drag queen."

Dean looked up at Brandon. "What is your problem?"

"YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!" Brandon yelled. He quickly grabbed his tray and stormed back to the kitchen.

"Wow." Jessica chuckled. "Rough day."

"Yeah, there goes his 18%." Sam said.

"Anyway, chief ranger, I don't think he believes in the jersey devil." Dean began to dig into his sandwich.

"Oh," Sam put up one finger. "By the way, did he seem a little, uh, stoned to you?"

"Ranger Rick?" Dean asked. "Yeah. Definitely growing his own on the back 40 and smoking all the profits." Dean took a big bite out of his sandwich.

"He did seem to think that there was something—"

Dean sighed with satisfaction. "Oh, that is a good sandwich."