85

"Miss?" Someone lightly touched Jessica's shoulder. "Miss, are you alright?"

Jessica groaned as she slowly sat up. Her head was hurting from all the crying she had done last night.

"Are you okay?" The man asked Jessica.

"Yeah, I'm—" Jessica's words caught in her throat as she stared at a familiar face. His hair had remained the same but his clothes were different. He no longer wore his trench coat.

"Cas?" Jessica smiled. "Castiel is that really you?"

The man looked confused. "Who is Castiel?" He asked. "My name is Emanuel."

Jessica looked up at Castiel with sadness in her eyes. She realized her brother had lost his memory.

"He sent me to look for you." Castiel turned around to face a man in a blue plaid shirt.

"Jess," Dean smiled and walked forward with open arms but she stopped him.

"You're not getting off that easily." Jessica walked past her husband and towards their car.

"She seems, upset." Emanuel said as the two followed her.

"I said something I shouldn't have." Dean's shoulders slumped slightly.

"Hello Melissa." Meg smiled as she leaned off of Dean's car.

"You!" Jessica lurched forward and pulled out her angel blade. She then held it to the demons throat.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Dean held out his hands. "Jess, she's with us."

Jessica whipped her head towards her husband. "WHAT?!"

"It's a long story, but I can't explain it. Not around Emanuel. She's here to protect us from the other demons."

"What other demons?" Jessica asked as she looked back at Meg.

"The ones that have been coming after me and Emanuel."

Jessica eyed Meg then roughly took back her blade. "If this is a trick, I'll cut you in half."

Meg smirked. "Oh I know you will. Sadly, this isn't a trick."

Jessica growled at the demon and got into Dean's car. Everyone else followed.

"So, where are we going to now?" Jessica asked.

"We're going back to help Sam." Dean replied. And with that, he turned the key in the ignition and drove off.

~<•>~

After a few hours of what was an incredibly awkward car ride, the group had arrived back at he hospital. Everyone began to climb out of the car.

"Oh gracious." Emanuel's voice shook.

"Damn it," Meg muttered. "Demons."

"All of them?" Dean asked.

"Yep." Jessica sighed as she looked at the doctors and patients outside of the hospital entrance.

"How many knives do you have?" Emanuel asked.

"Just the one." Dean replied.

"Well then, forgive me, but what do we do?"

"Yeah, Dean." Meg said sarcastically. "Got any other ideas how we could blast through that?"