11

Jessica had walked back to her room. Sam had gone out and came back with a ouija board. Jessica sighed.
"Seriously Sam?"

"Seriously, dude?" Dean looked at Sam as he got the board out and sat on the floor. His brother stood next to him.

Jessica sat in front of Sam and sighed. "Let's get this over with."

"Jess? Jess are you here?" Sam asked.

Jessica put her hands on the only piece of the board. Sams hands were on it as well.

Jessica moved the piece towards "yes." Sam gasped. Dean was stunned.

"Huh, it actually worked." Jessica said.

"My god its good to hear from you Jessica." Sam smiled. "Hasn't been the same without you."

"Damn straight." Jessica said. Then she began to move the piece to spell the word "Hunting."

"Hunting?" Dean sat down next to his brother. "Hunting what?"

Jessica moved the piece to spell the word "reaper".

"Is it after you Jessica?" Dean asked.

Jessica sighed and brought the piece to the word "yes".

"If it's here naturally," Sam started. "There's no way to stop it."

"Yeah, you can't kill death." Jessica said.

"Man, you're uh..."

"I'm screwed, Sam." Jessica had finished his sentence.

"There's gotta be a way." Sam and Dean got up from the floor. So did Jessica. "Dad will know what to do." Dean looked at his brother. The two walked out of Jessica's room. She stayed and looked at herself.

"Why can't you just wake up?" Jessica asked herself aloud. "Just wake up. Please." She had tears falling down her eyes.

As Jessica watched her sleeping form, she saw a single tear slip down her cheek.

"I just want to wake up." Jessica whispered. "I just want to wake up."

~<•>~

"Hey Jess," Sam and Dean had walked back into her room. "Dad wasn't in his room, but I got his journal. Maybe something in here will help."

Jessica looked at the two brothers and smiled. "Thanks for not giving up on me guys."

Sam flipped to a page that was labeled reaper. Jessica read a few things and grew furious. "Son of a bitch." She quickly walked out of her room and went to find Tessa.

"Hi Jessica." Tessa said.

Jessica looked into the dark room. She began to slowly walk into the room.

"Did you know that reapers can alter human perception?" Jessica asked. There was no response from Tessa. "I sure didn't." Tessa was still silent. "Basically, they can make themselves appear as whoever they want." Jessica walked towards Tessa. "Like say, a girl like you."

"I was wondering when you'd figure it out." Tessa said.

"I should've known." Jessica clenched her fists. "That whole, "accepting fate" rap of yours is far too laid-back for a dead girl like you. But, the mother and the body. I'm still trying to figure that one out."