Chapter 11

(Y/N): Your name (L/N): Last name Italics: Thoughts (E/C): Eye colour (H/L): Hair length (H/C): Hair Colour Underlined Italics: Sans AU thoughts

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 3.8k people!

Also just a warning, I wanted to write this chapter in a different style from (Y/N)'s POV - just to see what it's like. I hope that's ok with you! (I may revert to normal halfway :>).

You can play this while reading if you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

You ran around struggling for breath, these robots were stronger than you thought! 'There, to the left!' A 2-pointer is seen in your peripheral vision, and you jump out the way just in time to dodge a metal punch.

A few people ran towards, their intentions seeming to want to steal your kill. 'Ha, but no.' A Determination sword came into your hand, glowing as bright as your soul, before you took off towards the robot - swinging the sword with all your might.

It fell quite easily, just one swipe but it was still tiring all the same. You sigh, this wasn't how it was supposed to work out. 'Hmmm, I wonder where the others are, maybe somewhere around here..? I'll go check it out'.

You heard an explosion in the distance and turned around swiftly, 'Well, I might as well take care of that'.

Sam POV

I don't know why people are shouting at me to get to work, honestly, aren't they glad I'm not joining in? Tch, if they want me to join, I might as well.

I summoned a few bones to destroy a few bots in the street below, whilst avoiding the various humans. Unlike some people, I wasn't a complete narcissist.

'Hey!!!'

'Sorry Horror but it is true. Also stop laughing Dust, you can't talk anyway.'

64 points is good enough, right? Better be, cause I cannot be bothered to go back down there. To be honest, I have no clue on why I'm doing this.

I lay down in the street, yawning. 'Time to get some... Rest...'

3rd POV

(Y/N) panted heavily whilst forming a shield to defend a boy below her.

After getting 75 points she was tired and ready for rest, but others still needed help.

"Ugh..." She muttered as she ran over to a boy to help.

The boy had seemed to have broken his leg and was in a position that looked very uncomfortable. (Y/N) growled, pushing the 1-pointer back, and went to heal the guy with Determination Healing. She checked his soul to find it was almost completely black with a few red spots showing.

  '...HATE...' 

The girl flinched backwards and shivered.

Nervously (Y/N) went forward to heal the guy, put him in a good position, before taking off into some other alley in the fake city. She didn't despise people with HATE, but it was usually gained by some horrible act like murder or torture. Sometimes it was just trauma though, so she couldn't judge. (Y/N) had just ran into some people with these souls before; most were usually violent psychopaths, and the encounters had just added to her mental issues... So she just stayed clear of them - just in case.

She leaned against the wall before sliding down and curling up in a ball. 

'Please don't let that happen again...' 

Later... (With same POV from beginning)

A buzz as clear as day rang out to symbolise the entrance exam finishing, you get up and start to walk towards the exit - cradling your hurt arm. 

An old woman, who you recognise to be the hero Recovery Girl walks over to you, "Hello, deary are you ok? Do you need to come to U.A's medical room?"

You cough slightly, "No thank you, I can heal it myself. Thanks for the offer though." Recovery girl smiles softly and walks towards the medical room, with a few others behind her.

A SAVE Star appears in front of you once you summon it, and the pinging noise of it closing attracts the attention of others; one of which was the guy you saved earlier. He looks at you suspiciously, narrowing his eyes.

However, you ignore him and continue to move towards the exit. Thinking about the specialists at the 'hospital'.

*Knowing you proved your previous tormenters wrong fills you with DETERMINATION

*File Saved