Chapter 10

(Y/N): Your name        (L/N): Last name    Italics: Thoughts    (E/C): Eye colour       (H/L): Hair length (H/C): Hair colour  Underlined Italics: Sans AU thoughts 

Hello there, I'm back with another chapter of Determination! I just wanna say, that I changed my writing style slightly. Alright, thanks so much for 2.7k reads and now I shall continue the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? POV (You'll find out soon enough)

Honestly this place sucks.

I have no clue how on earth I got here,  and why people keep on calling me a 'villain'. I mean, all I want to do is take their soul.

All I remember was that I was telling Asriel the plan on how to turn every one to dust, and then me and Kumu ended up here.

In a street.

 With dead bodies all around.

It was quite helpful. You know... Collecting their souls~. I got even more or what Frisk called LOVE. I like the new meaning for it too, it's better than that other disgusting definition.

It was going great! My LV was at 58? Probably more, and I was wandering the streets until I got knocked out and woke up in what I think humans call a bar.

"Toga! Get out of my bedroom, you know there aren't any knives here! Also Shigaraki said that someone has to interrogate Bubblegum over there, and you know what he gets like when we don't listen to him!" There was a voice calling.

Hm, must be the humans who live here or something. Also, really, Bubblegum? You have to be kidding me... At least it's better than what the comedian used to call me; Barbie Doll... Other than that, I like the sound of this Toga chick. When I eventually wipe out this world I might spare her.

The girl I presumed to be Toga skipped over to me, a smile present on her face. "Hello there little one! You look like you love heroes, if you have any information on one could you pleeeeeease tell me?"

I think the look on my face told her everything. "I'd rather not."

"Dabiiiiii! Bubblegum won't tell me anything, can you come down?"The blonde whined. A few seconds later another appeared in the room, he had weird purple coverings on him and behind him a man that looked like a purple version of the monster Grillby came in. In short, they both didn't look too impressed.

Dabi walked lazily over to me, his expression telling me that he wasn't taking any bullcrap. You know, I think I like this group already!

He leaned over me, the others standing close behind him. "Ok you little shit, generally I have a soft spot for children but I'm in a bad mood so I'll make this quick. Apparently there's a rumour of a girl who's wearing pink, and has a rare quirk. Would that be you?"

"Heh, you guys are good~. Yes, that would be me, but I have no idea what a quirk is." Their expressions turned into shocked ones, weird... "So, if you would be kind enough untie me from this rope and tell me what a quirk is, I won't kill you. Also, I'm not a kid. I have no idea of this body's exact age, but I think it's a few thousand years old? I'm not too sure."

They were definitely surprised, which is slightly odd. It is kind of strange to think about, pretty much of the entire population possess powers, yet they find it hard to believe someone can live for thousands of years. 

And I thought the human race was smart.

I could feel Kumu starting to wake up, and a smirk was obviously making its way onto my face. "You know... Maybe I'll spare you, this group seems like the type to kill and I like two of you already. I didn't know I could be so soft with humans..."

A flash on a screen drew my attention, and a man with a strange mask appeared. "Well... Um, what's your name..?".

I replied shortly, Kumu now hovering beside me. "Betty, but most call me Bete Noire."

Despite wearing a mask, I could tell he was smirking. "Well, Betty. You seem like the type to be a villain, and if I assume what you were telling my lackeys are true you could be a great one."

A few others came into the room, one with a hand on his face and a lizard looking person. I raised an eyebrow for him to continue, "So if you would be willing, I'll let you join the League of Villains. So what do you say, Miss Noire?"

I smiled, and I could feel 𝑭𝑬𝑨𝑹 race across the room I was in. Laughing coldly, I turned towards the screen.

"I accept"

The screen went blank, and I turned towards the rest. "So, what do you guys do for fun around here?" Some smirked and Toga giggled.

I can tell this is going to be fun.

'The new possibility of tormenting people fills you with 𝑭𝑬𝑨𝑹'

'File Saved'