Chapter 2

Italics: Thoughts
(Y/N): Your name
(L/N): Last name
(E/C) : Eye colour
I do not own BNHA or Undertale

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breaking out of the hospital, (Y/N) decided that she was going to try and find somewhere to stay or get help. After all, she was now homeless... She wouldn't give up though! Although something in the back of her gut, told her that she needed to get out of there fast. 

Maybe it was how the night seemed to consume everything around her, or that she could hear a scream in the distance. Or maybe was it the fact that (Y/N) could sense the Quirk specialists that experimented and trained on her panicking that their test subject was gone. No, it was just because she was in a place that reminded her of the bad memories that she wanted to get rid of. That was why she jumped on her shield and flew off.

1 Month later

(Y/N) sat on her 'bed', it was consisted of straw, feathers and other materials but she didn't mind. After staying in a hospital room for a majority of your life with nothing but a stone-cold mattress and investigational desks, you would think any home would be better than that. And to (Y/N) it was. Staying on a rooftop admiring a sunset in the middle of your makeshift home, was better than nothing. 

Suddenly, she saw two people jump onto the building just below hers.

'Hm... One looks like a person around my age with green, poofy hair, I'll call him broccoli; and the other... 

'WAIT WHAT! IS THAT ALL MIGHT?!'

(Y/N) gasped. She had never seen a Pro hero in her life, let alone All Might!

But what was broccoli doing there? Maybe he was a fan? I'll just listen in on their conversation.

She peeked down to look upon the strange pair just in time to hear the boy say something: "Can even someone without a quirk be like you?". (Y/N) blinked. That was a bold question... But a good one to ask, what would All Might say to that? 

Looking down on the pair, she grew impatient. "Please reply" she frustratedly repeated to herself over and over, until:

'Hshhhh' a noise came from All Might - it looked like he had steam coming of him. Awhile passed and there was a figure standing in his place; it was like  a weaker version of All Might! (Y/N)'s (E/C) orbs widened.

This was definitely something she shouldn't have seen... Her brows pinched themselves together, as she turned away. Would she carry on listening or turn away like nothing happened?

'Uhhhh, why is everything so confusing nowadays? Oh well I'm here now, might as well hear the rest of it.'

(Y/N) scrambled back towards her ledge - maybe a bit too quickly, as the next second she found herself plummeting down to the two figures below.

"OWW!!!", they both looked over at her in shock.

'SHIT'

Giving a nervous laugh, she raised her shoulders into a shrugging position. "Surprise?".

'The desire to get away from the situation fills you with Determination.