Chapter 4

(Y/N): Your name       Italics: Thoughts

(L/N): Last Name       (E/C): Eye colour

(H/C): Hair colour

Ok, this time I'm truly sorry... I'm just going to say that this story will most likely be updated very slowly and due to that my writing may change. Thanks for being patient my little fishies!~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Two determined teens walked up a dirty street in the middle of the city. People around them turned to stare at them but only for a moment - Strange individuals usually lurked around here, and no one liked bothering each other. It was in other words a silent peace treaty.

(Y/N) turned to the boy next to her and cleared her throat, making an alleyway cat dart away.

"So... You said that you wanted to become a hero huh?" The broccoli nodded and raised his brow as a sign for the girl to continue the conversation.

"Well I was thinking that maybe if you impress a pro, they may pay attention to you and could take you under their wing".

'It may not work, but it's a good idea. I may also be successful at cheering Midoriya up - speaking of which how's his soul doing?'

Izuku looked at her nervously and pressed his fingers together "U-um, (L/N)-Kun are you sure that will work? Also why are you studying me like you want to do something?"

Snapping out of her thoughts, (Y/N) pursed her lips before replying: "I want to check something on you, but I have to use my quirk. Is that alright with you Mido?"

"W-well I don't r-really wanna-"

"If you let me, I'll give you all information of my quirk ever provided".

He snapped his head around.
"Deal".

(Y/N) readied 'Soul Check' and felt many individual traits around her. Some were justice, some were bravery or integrity. There were even a few she didn't recognise, e.g: A boy that had a Dark Pink soul (she had decided to give it the name 'Dedication' due to the aura he was giving).

(E/C) eyes drifted over to a unique soul - one that sat right in front of her new friend. The girls breath hitched, it was two different colours... One side was a rich red colour much like her own and the other half was green.

Midoriya looked at (Y/N) with uncertainty "(L/N)... You ok there?"

'She's muttering worse than me... So that must mean something'.

(Y/N) eyed the soul for a few minutes, making Izuku increasingly worried, before stopping and pulling his soul out for him to see.

His eyes widened at the sight. "Is tha-"

"Yes, yes it is your soul" She said not looking away from it "It is the thing that makes up the entirety of your being. The only thing about this one, is that I've never seen anything like it; you may even be able to use it to your advantage somehow!"

The boy turned towards the (H/C) haired girl beside him, hope lingering in his eyes. "So, I could gain a sort of quirk from it?!"

(Y/N) smiled in excitement. "Possibly."

The green hair chuckled in response and pulled the other along in the direction of his house. "Let's get going then!"

Finding a plan for your friend fills you with
DETERMINATION

'File Saved'

~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry the sludge villain bit will come in a few chapters! Just you wait! (◠‿◕)