Chapter 6

(Y/N): Your name    (L/N): Last name
Italics: Thoughts.    (E/C): Eye colour
(H/C): Hair colour

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) POV

By the time I had woken up, Inko had told me that Izuku had gone out shopping for food, and she was following him shortly as she was going to buy some clothes for me.

She told me to just rest until they got back and watch some TV.

I didn't.

It's my nature to be curious and explore a new place at first sight. By looking around I could see that the living room I was currently placed in had a fluffy, cream sofa with some pillows, a TV with a box set below, and some shelves off to the side that were filled with different bits and pieces.

The thing I payed attention to most though, was a big armchair situated below the shelves. It reminded me of another place that I had been to before, (despite not really have been anywhere other than the city streets and the hospital)- and frog books...

I had no idea what that was about.

Sighing, I turned back towards the TV.

'Might was well do something before they both get back, it's not like I have anything better to do...'

I flicked through the channels boredly, just trying to find at least something that would spark a bit of excitement. I paused at the Emergency News.

There seemed to be a sludge villain attacking the streets - no surprise there, villains usually struck upon those areas of town - but the thing that caught my eye was a boy stranded in the middle of the sludge.

Bakugo Katsuki. Izuku's 'friend'. I could tell that from a few things, one I had seen a picture of a boy that was younger but looked similar in the Midoriya household. Two, my broccoli friend had told me about him and how amazing he was... Although the way he spoke about him didn't seem like he thought he amazing at all, it was almost like he was scared of Bakugo...

'Huh, Bakuhoe more like!'

Although, despite not liking Bakugo. I still felt slightly worried for him as I watched the disaster play out through the screen.

Suddenly someone jumped towards the gigantic slime monster. Wait a minute....

"IZUKU?!!"

My (E/C) eyeballs widened as I saw my best friend jump to his most likely death. I covered my mouth and tried to hold back my screams for the idiotic boy.

A flash of yellow then crossed the screen, followed by the villain being flung into most likely oblivion.

All Might had arrived.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I shakily got the controller and turned off the TV.

'I'm glad Inko wasn't here to see that... She's strong, but her soul of Honesty wouldn't be able to cope with this unlike mine'.

"Now, now Izu. Your not only gonna have your mother's wrath when you get home, but mine as well~"

'But in all seriousness, why did you do that..?

The fact that your friend is safe fills you with
DETERMINATION

'File Saved'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry that was one of the last fillers, the main story should be starting soon~ ←(>▽<)ノ