Chapter 7

(Y/N): Your name       (L/N): Last name
Italics: Thoughts        (E/C): Eye colour
(H/C): Hair colour     (S/C): Skin colour

As a treat I made this chapter extra long, so enjoy it while it lasts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

(Y/N) sat on the big armchair and looked at the All Might clock every once and a while. '9:00, 9:15, 9:25, 9:35, 9:45 - UHHHHH! Izu, what's taking so long?! Your mum's already asleep cause I told her that I would wait for you... But I'm having second doubts. By the time you get back, you are dead - as much as I was joking before.

A murderous aura surrounded the girl as she began to creepily cackle. It wasn't as bad as Nezu's, but one look at her and it seemed she was a villain in training rather than aspiring to become a hero...

"Oh Izu~" (E/C) orbs glinted in the darkness. That being said, (Y/N) definitely had a plan.

Izuku's POV

'Why do I feel like that I'm gonna mentally die when I get home... Hmm...'

"Eh, it's p-probably nothing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to our house, still shaking with awe from my encounter with All Might and the promise that he had made me.

"I-im training with All Might." I said as I got my keys out. "I'm training with All Might..." I said putting them in as my eyes widened slightly.

Then horror came upon me.

"I'M TRAINING WITH ALL MIGHT?!" 'Oh god... What was I thinking!? Well, it's too late to go back on his offer now - a-and he said I was a hero! The only one's who have said that are (Y/N) San and mum... So he must really believe in me!'

I managed to put a look of confidence on my face, as I turned to the door handle. But it immediately went down, as I don't think I was anywhere prepared for what happened next...

3rd POV

"So... Where have you been?" An almost innocent voice asked the green haired boy at the door, as the lamp next to the chair they were sitting in lit up.

Izuku struggled for a response. "W-well y-you see I-i um-". He continued the strained apology for a while until (Y/N) broke her facade.

She held up her phone, and showed the News Article in which the boy could recognise himself in. "I don't want you to do that again." The young Midoriya flinched - her words were ice and stony until...

She burst out crying.

"Pleeeeeeease don't do that again!!!"(Y/N) sobbed as a (S/C) arm wrapped themselves around the shocked boy before her.

Izuku was dumbfounded. 'Bipolar much..?'

She rushed him to the stairs before he could say another word, "Ok! Now I want you to go upstairs and get ready for bed -  and make sure you're asleep by 10:30! As to prove her point, she poked her index finger towards the clock which read 10:05.