You and your quirk

I definitely do not own BNHA/MHA or Undertale, the fandoms are amazing and I do not have the braincells to make those sorts of things.

Disclaimer: The characters personality will be based on Frisk, Kris and partially me. Anyways, if you have a Frisk obsession (here) take some pictures of Frisk!

 Anyways, if you have a Frisk obsession (here) take some pictures of Frisk!

Quirks in Determination:

Determination Sword and Shield:
Like Glitchtale Frisk, this quirk makes the user able to summon a red sword and shield. When combined with Reset star (see below) the sword is able to make red blasts/explosions. The weapons can also be summoned in green - this version is able to heal its target.

Reset Star:
This allows the user to be able to summon a star which can be used as energy to hurt the opponent, or turn back time for however long the user wants. Drawbacks of this are headaches or migraines depending on how long the user decides to use it for.

Inventory:
This allows the user to take any item they want and store it in their mind for as long as they want, until it is taken out. The drawback is having a text box above your head that says your thoughts for 15 minutes (I'm gonna have fun with this drawback 😈).

Determination healing:
The user can heal anyone/thing by using their Determination - however, it is slightly painful when using as it takes a bit of your soul leaving that person lacking energy.

Soul check:
This quirk lets the user see what type of soul a person has, and can track someone by their soul/heart. Soul colour/trait includes:

Red heart: Determination
Light blue: Patience
Orange heart: Bravery
Dark blue: Integrity
Purple heart: Perseverance
Dark Green heart: Kindness
Yellow heart: Justice
Gold heart: Honor
Light green: Honesty
White: Hope
Black: Hate
Grey: Traitless/ Heartbroken (this can be any kind of heartbreak)
Light pink: Fear
Dark pink: Dedication
Light red: Ambition
Blue-Grey: Wisdom
Cyan: Inquisitive 

(Half and Half souls are also available - I plan to give All Might a half red and yellow soul.)

Authors note

If you can, give me some ideas to who will have what trait in the BNHA universe. Also if you think I missed anything, please let me know in the comments and your character won't be too overpowered. I plan to let them have some struggle with the reset Star and putting things in inventory.

Thank you, and hopefully I will update soon for the one person who stumbled across this sad little story.