Chapter 5

(Y/N): Your name (L/N): Last name
Italics: Thoughts (E/C): Eye colour
(H/C): Hair colour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they had arrived at Izuku's house, Mrs Midoriya had invited them in and once finding out that
(Y/N) was homeless she proceeded to gather supplies for the poor girl at the speed of light.

None the less, (Y/N) thanked Inko and then was proceeded to be dragged away by Izuku for him to find out every detail of her quirk. The situation had become quite awkward, so when her Green-haired friend started to mutter she began making her way to the bathroom so she could wash and change in peace.

A few hours later...

After having dinner, and throwing herself onto the sofa that resided in the living room (Y/N) began to dream... But something about it was off - like she was missing something.

(Y/N) POV

(Play this whilst reading)

From above I could see two figures, they looked about the same size, both had red eyes, and one had yellow skin. Almost Identical. However, they had different coloured jumpers.

Everything around them was a void, completely black... Where was this?!

"F̸̡̘̳̝̤̞̞͎̤̣́̿̽r̷̦̭̣͆͌i̸̙̒͆̂̔̔͛̋͐s̵͚͍̪̤̩̿̓̐k̶͖͎̭̑͌̓͊͛, wait!" The one with a green top called out, they seemed distraught. "There's another option!"

The one that I assumed was called... Frisk? - The name seemed hard to decipher - paused for a moment, their hand quivering over a button that said REPLACE... "...What is it Chara..?"

'Chara' pointed over to another button. It was white, and seemed to make the penetrating darkness around the two seem like nothing. REBOOT was written on it.

"Huh..." Frisk sighed, sounding almost relieved, and locked eyes with Chara "Should we try that then?"

Chara responded without hesitation, "Yes. If it means that everything will go back to normal".

"On the count of three". They both said together.

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

Noise from behind me made me yelp, a figure in a black coat stepped forward.

"This will be very, very interesting..."

They said before turning to me...

"Don't you think...."

"☞︎❒︎♓︎⬧︎🙵¿"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up gasping for air, what did he mean? My name is (Y/N), not...☞︎❒︎♓︎⬧︎🙵.....

"R҉i҉g҉h҉t҉?҉!҉"

The situation feels familiar...
Too familiar. The need to find out what's going on fills you with DETERMINATION.

'File Saved'

Does anyone know what the Wingdings mean~?