Chapter 9

(Y/N): Your name       (L/N): Last name   Italics: Thoughts   (E/C): Eye colour      (H/L): Hair length   (H/C): Hair colour     Underlined Italics:  Sans AU thoughts 

Enjoy this picture above Frans shippers - I usually ship Kustard and Charisk, but if you're lucky I might be willing to do this in the story if you want. (。•́︿•̀。)

Also, I've changed it to having (Y/N) having one of her eyes closed constantly unless she uses her Quirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam POV

I could feel my face getting hotter as a blue blush spread across it, 'goddammit does this chick know any personal space?' until she realised her mistake and stepped back a bit, also blushing madly. 

"U-um, I'm sorry!" The girl said waving her hands around like a maniac. I chuckled until stopping to reassure her. "No, no it's fine!" I could see that she visibly relaxed at this. "Anyway, what's your name?" I said starting to get a good look at her. 

She clapped her hands together and beamed at me, her (H/L) (H/C) hair bouncing up and down. "My names (Y/N), I hope we can be good friends!" I smirked at her before realising one of her eyes was closed, reminding me of a certain someone...

'I'll ask her later, I doubt it's just a coincidence' I shook my head before responding to her cheery introduction, "I'm Sam, Sam Kinoka." She faltered at my name, her eyebrows becoming scrunched up and (e/c) eyes becoming lost in thought. 

I waved my hand in front of her face. "Uhhhhhhh, (Y/N) hello? (Y/N)~" She snapped back into reality, once again looking into my blue eyes. "O-oh, sorry about that Sam! It sometimes happens, I think it's something to do with my Quirk..." She muttered that last part, but I could clearly hear. 'Hmmm interesting' A voice came from my head, one of the AU's, again.

'Shut up guys' 

"Hey, Sam" (Y/N) asked.

"Yeah?"

A big grin appeared on her face before holding up a notebook (Izuku managed to corrupt her) and saying, "Can I take notes on your Quirk".

I could feel myself sigh, 'So she's a Quirk fanatic huh?'

"What do you need information on my quirk for?" She smiled sweetly before responding. "Well... My friend is a huge fan of heroes and quirks, so I've decided to make my own journal to impress him!"

"Huh, interesting... Now give me the book."

3rd POV

By the time Sam had written everything linked to his Quirk in the notebook, Izuku had managed to join them. And they began talking about the latest animes like the weebs they were.

(Y/N) nudged Deku pointing towards Sam who was still clutching the notebook - half asleep. Izuku picked it up reading its contents until (Y/N) started talking to him "You should probably go, don't worry I'll meet you there!" He smiled lightly at her and took off towards the entrance, hoping that he would have a slight chance of getting into UA.

(Y/N) stood up looking at the crowd before kneeling and patting Sam's shoulder. "It's time to go in!" She then rushed off to join the sea of high-schoolers before making her way into the auditorium to listen to Mic's speech.

(Y/N)'s POV

'I hope whatever we're doing is easy... I mean, I'm not worried for myself, I'm more worried for Izuku. I just hope he can pull through with whatever confidence he has left.'

I sat down a few rows from the back to observe my competitors, I could of course see Izuku and Sam and few rows down... There were also other interesting people too! Oh, and of course Bakugo had to be here - his little cronies all lined up next to him.

Everyone is being quiet, I guess whoever's explaining to us is starting! 

"What's up everyone! It's me your favourite DJ, Present Mic about to explain some things to ya! Everybody say hey!!!~

All I could hear was silence for what it seemed miles around... I honestly feel bad for Present Mic, but I'm not about to embarrass myself in front of... How many people are there? 10000, 20000- 100000?!

"All right then... Let's get started!!!" I winced, sometimes his voice is... Unbearably loud. 'I'll just record it and listen to it properly when he's finished talking'.

20 minutes later

"And you!!!"

"Hm..?" I was listening to the speech using Inventory, finding most of it quite simple. I mean... Defeating robots? It honestly sounds perfect for my Quirk - it is an Emitter type after all. Until a guy sitting on the same row as Izu turned around and pointed his finger straight at me.

"Why aren't you listening to Present Mic's speech?! Do you want to fail the exam?!"

I could feel my face heat up with embarrassment, "U-um, not to be rude or anything I was listening to it, so could you not accuse me of something?" 

'Stupid idiot, you can't just call people out like that!'

(This is (Y/N)'s sprite for her thoughts, it looks like a child because that's what she looked like when she first go Inventory)

I was about to retort back again when everyone looking at me gasped, and the guys face turned livid. 'I'm not even gonna look up, my thoughts are there, aren't they? Jesus Christ...' Some people began snickering at the guys embarrassment - Sam included - before Present Mic settled everyone down and gave out the directions for which area we were going to for the practical.

 I looked down at the piece of paper I held in my hand 'Area 5 huh, guess I'll go there then'.

'Excitement for the UA Exam fills you with DETERMINATION'

'File Saved'