1. Envelope

Third Person's POV

"Kiss me if you don't want to date me."

"Crazy"

"But if I'll kiss you... you can't date me.. forever."

Somewhere in South Korea

A sports car drifted on the highway.

Youngjae's car roof open as he presses a button to activate it. Sana wears her eyeglasses in a sassy way. Her brunette hair is waving like a flag that has been put on the top of a pole. Even their clothes are becoming friendly with the wind.

"This place is good" Sana approves while sipping her milk tea. Her eyes were captivated to a wonderful bucolic land. The air is very fresh to the point that it's cleansing their dark soul. Also, the smell of the nature was scattered in their surroundings calming their minds and brings peaceful energy.

"But it saddens me that the little Catholic Church needs to demolish." Youngjae said while looking straight ahead on the road.

"Business is business.." Sana said in solemn and gaze at the brown envelope which is placed on her lap. She licks her lips and put down her drink. "They already sign the document.."

"Let just say that you push them down just to make the head sister sign"

"Let's not talk about it,.. you're making me a bad person."

"You are a bad person"

"Shut up.."

Sana rested her back on the car seat. She close her eyes to relax herself. Youngjae lips parted when a banger car is approaching them straight to their car. His hands are trembling while taking off Sana's shade to wake up.

"Wha- ahhhh!!!" Sana shouted as the banger car is so close to them.

Everything got slow as Sana's eyes focus at the driver poker face. Her heart skips a beat as their eyes met.
Sana's stare at the driver in an awe unbothered with latter's raging eyes.

The driver expertly avoid the sports car by drifting to the left lane while Youngjae nervously step on the break. Their soul almost escapes from inside their bodies but the seat belt save them. Youngjae gulps as his body were shaking from what just happened. Sana on the other hand look back if the banger car is there and her lips curve into a smile when a tall young woman step out from it.

'Her back look so hot?!' Sana's thought.

Sana panic and get her pouch to apply some lipstick. She looks at herself at the side mirror and check herself. She fixed her hair quickly and notice the driver going close to them. Sana hit Youngjae arms and send glares.

"Are you two okay?" In just her deep feminine voice Sana almost squealed in delight.

"We're not!" Youngjae shouted angrily and stare at the driver. "We will die if you crash on us!"

"I apologize for causing this trouble"

"Calm down Youngjae we are alive" Sana uttered and awkwardly smile at him.

"Calm down your ass! What if I died of a cardiac arrest right now. Will you revive me?! Or her!" Youngjae bawl out to the chic driver and unbuckled his seat belt.

"Jeongyeon!" An old lady step out on the car wearing a nun outfit. Jeongyeon wag her head and focus her attention to the two sitting down inside of a sports car.