7. Argue

Third Person's POV

"Shoot"

"What again?!" Sana blurted out.

"Chill, your office is a disaster now"

Jeongyeon is patiently waiting for the secretary to make a signal for her to come in. The secretary repeatedly talk to her telephone connected to Sana's communication device. Jeongyeon notice the unease on her face.

"Ms. Yoo can you wait for a second and please take a seat"

Jeongyeon lip smile while nodding. She sat down on the chair watching the secretary entering Sana's office.

"Let's organize EVERYTHING! I DON'T WANT TO BE JUDGE!!" Sana panicking place the things that are still in a good condition while others throw to an empty box.

"You! Entertain her" Youngjae pointed the secretary who just came in.

"No!"

"Make her wait then" Youngjae muttered sweeping the floor.

"Is Ms. Minatozaki in there?"

A midget woman approached Jeongyeon.

"I think so.."

"Chaeyoung wait" a woman with her million dress reach the midget's shoulder. She was panting elegantly placing down the paper bag on the side table.

"Sana unnie is in there let's go"

"The secretary went in just a minute ago. I conclude that something urgent happen, so please wait for the secretary first."

"Really!?"

Chaeyoung pace at Sana's office.

"This kid" Mina mumbles and apologetically smile to Jeongyeon. "I apologize for her rudeness"

"It's fine."

"Sana unnie!!"

"Chaeyoung?"

"Are you okay?!!"

Jeongyeon heard Chaeyoung shouting and it urge her to rush inside Sana's office.

The office is clean but Jeongyeon notice the things are not perfectly organized. She scan Sana. Her brow raise and get out a tissue inside her bag. She was just silent walking close and pressing Sana's left arm with the tissue. Sana lips parted, wanted to say something but she stayed silent when their eyes met.

Youngjae hand sign to the secretary to go out with him.

"I'm here to take you" Jeongyeon muttered.

"Wait.., We have something for her" Mina raise the paper bag.

"Thank you Mina.." Sana smile while getting the paper bag and when she look at Chaeyoung.. the midget is frowning staring to Jeongyeon. "And Chaeyoung"

"We plan to go somewhere with you but we didn't know you have something to do" Chaeyoung sulked.

"Sorry"

"I apologize but we need to go. You may continue your conversation through phone." Jeongyeon grips Sana's right hand and pass through them going out to the office.

"Hey.." they stood in front of an elevator. Jeongyeon push the button roughly and it opens. She pull Sana close to her going inside and for a second she press a button to stop the elevator.