14. Plan

Third Person's POV

Jeongyeon silently praying as she entered her Aunt's room. She just came home after hearing her parents sermons. She know that they are just worried but she can't turn back now.

"Aunt.." Jeongyeon softly called the head nun as she ambled close.  "I sincerely apologize for leaving,. giving my plan all to you."

"I should have been cautious around you." Jeongyeon grips her hand not showing any reactions. The head nun tried her best not to get involve Jeongyeon in this problem.. but her best wasn't enough. "I'm praying that you will continue to walk to the path we made."

"I understand your intentions Sister Yoo... Rest assured that I will lead myself to that path after this chaos."

"Remember God is watching... The day will come and you'll be judge base in your own deeds."

Jeongyeon leave her Aunt's room and when she head to her own room. She stumbled to the young priest, whom was looking at the ceiling. She notice an empty bottle of wine on his side...

"We seem to be facing downs these days Jeongyeon."

"Father JB.."

The young priest chuckled..

"FATHER JAEBEOM... I'm glad that you didn't treat me different after knowing the truth."

"We are all sinners... I can't just let myself become a hypocrite." Jeongyeon pace to her room and as she hold her doorknob..

"Is it a sin to fall in love?"

A minute of silence passed and Jaebeom was about to end it but Jeongyeon face him.

"Love isn't but applying it to a particular person may vary."

"Such a rational answer." The young priest shrugged and massage the bridge of his nose.

"We know what's written on the bible and its in our hands on how we use it, whether it's good or bad. At the end of the day, no one can give you assurance if you will be save or not... but yourself alone"

One thing for sure, Jeongyeon knows what she should say... She's clever enough to notice her companions distressed.

"Thank you Jeongyeon..."

'I didn't thought about that for a while...'

Miracles happens everyday, however people refuse to believe it. People imaginations exceeds to the point that they become blinded... Not thanking nor questioning what they received but when they fall, they question God and throw hates.. People were hypocrite with their own deeds. That's why Jeongyeon doesn't understand other's labeling themselves saved by the God. When they still making sins non-stop..

¤¤¤

"DAMMIT!" Jihyo cussed while she was still investigating, what's the inside of a flashdrive she receive.

"It almost gave us everything... the information, the evidences, the people involved." Dahyun narrowing her eyes scanning the screen. She has been helping Jihyo for almost 3 days. At least they need a month or 2 weeks to finish everything. "Lucky! you got it from Spain"

"I have a surprise,." Nayeon brought another flashdrive she receive from Youngjae. "The missing spots is on my hand. We just need to organize it chronologically.."

The reporters nodded.. till their heard heels stomping.

"Finally my money become useful.." Tzuyu arrogantly step in.