21. Act

Third Person's POV

"Are you asking me to become your wife?"

Jeongyeon wanted to self palm.. The girl she loves have so many questions.

"I'm asking if you'll stay with me forever."

"What role am I to you.. I need label and I'm serious of it."

"Does it really matter?"

"This is obviously your first time."

Jeongyeon stand up while cleaning her leg and knees...

"This is my first time asking someone's hand to be mine, alone.. wife is too far so, I'll ask you to become my girl-"

"I'll reject you if you're asking me to become your girlfriend. So let's get married and I'll be your wife. END of discussion."

"Did you really take seriously what you said about..."

"I already kiss you so you can't date me forever.. in other words I can't be your girlfriend anymore. So asked my hand again,.." The brunette raise her right hand aggressively "for MARRIAGE..."

"Unbelievable.," Jeongyeon chuckled while fixing her hair. "Fine, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" Sana embrace Jeongyeon tightly while squealing.

"That simple, gosh.."

"Let's jump to honeymoon now"

"Ehhh, wait you're going too far."

"Cause I'm speed... Are you not feeling my breast, pressing against yours?"

"Let go of me..."

The couple begin to tease each other sweetly while running around. Having fun like there's no tomorrow.

¤¤¤

At Yoo's Mansion

Sungjae forehead furrowed as he is watching his girlfriend being absentminded, laying on the sofa. It hurts him that even though he is with her, still her mind always stuck towards his cousin. He shifted his eyes and landed to the young's priest.

"This is her instruction, we should track my sister's location.." The head nun try to open up conversation.

"As Jeongyeon predicted,.. Unnie will be missing for days." Sungjae added. Momo suddenly gaze at him..

'tsk.. she'll just listen if it's about her'

"Youngjae..." JB scattered his hair. He just unblock his ex number and tried to call him it's not even ringing.

"Jeongyeon is safe right?" Momo hopefully asked while walking towards JB.

"I can't assure her safety, because as of this moment.." Sungjae cleared his throat. "Mr . Minatozaki's wealth is burning. I speculated that he will find Jeongyeon and make her pay for it."

"You are so stupid Jeongyeon for Pete's sake!" Momo exclaimed.

¤¤¤

At Jeongyeon's cottage, evening

"ahh.. " Jeongyeon groan in pain as she accidentally bite her tongue. "This movie is boring.."