3. Waiting for you

Third Person's POV

People focus on their own businesses peacefully eating some snacks and sip their favourite java. The shop might be small but the services and designs are 4 star level, even though it's cheap.

Sana sip her coffee while stealing some glances towards Jeongyeon who was talking with the cashier. She was taking an order for a piece of cake. The brunette girl almost caught because the tall girl smile at her coming close bringing a 1/8 slice of cheese cake.

"Sorry if I can't bring you to an expensive coffee shop." Jeongyeon apologized. She sat down on the opposite chair and place the cake on the table.

"I don't mind., so what is this for?" Sana asked like an elegant lady but inside her thought she is screaming to death because JEONGYEON ASKED HER OUT FIRST!

'Asking someone to have coffee with me is a sign that she is flirting' Sana's thought.

"I know this is too selfish," Jeongyeon started as she set her eyes to the girl in front of her. "but is there any other way not to bulldoze our church."

"About that" Sana disappointed pause. She was expecting that there's another reason behind this unexpected date. "The head nun already sign the contract. Sorry but I can't save your Church Ms. Yoo."

"It's okay.." Jeongyeon weakly smile. Sana expected a backlash from her, like she always do. "God might.., oh sorry did I make you feel awkward?" Jeongyeon asked nicely.

"Ahm why?" Sana frowned.

"I unintentionally mention our God oh I mean uhmm" Jeongyeon rubbed her head out of control. Sana eyes caught those cute moments of the latter, she refrain herself to smile.

"What's wrong if you mention our God?"

"There are circumstances in which I make people surrounds me felt inferior due to a fact that I'm a religious person"

"So.." Sana asked and straightened her back as she crossed her arms. Jeongyeon place her arms on the table and slightly lean forward.

"There are people who disregards my beliefs and doesn't believe God exist.."

"I'm one of those.." Sana frankly said and drink her coffee. "If God exist why would people suffer instead of experiencing happiness. Why do good people capturing almost the downs in life?"

Jeongyeon smile. Not an awkward or fake, but a pure one..

"Now I understand.." Jeongyeon uttered meaningfully fixing her sight to the brunette girl putting down the cup.

"What do you mean?"

"You may look bad in your front but at your back it's opposite."

"We just met and you are feeling close to me."

"I apologize Ms. Minatozaki." Jeongyeon apologized again as she lean down her head. Sana didn't said anything awkwardly sip her drink. "I don't have an other choice but to beg." She added.

"I thought you..." Sana murmured as she stare to the beautiful latter.

"I will do everything Ms. Minatozaki to save our church. I'll trespass your life"

¤¤¤

"Hey!" Youngjae shouted while snapping his fingers in front of Sana.