19. Attack

Third Person's POV

Around 4' o clock in the morning.

The tall lady did her best to do her work all alone, but it seems that she was already used with people around her. Especially, the group she left...

Sitting down while spinning around her pen on the table. Makes her mood calm and relax... yet her head flash something problematic so she massage her forehead...

"The last thing I should do is..." Jeongyeon fixed her gaze to the flashdrive. All the files regarding the dirty works, which she was involved with and the Medusa project is inside of that thing. Her project has been used currently by Mr. Minatozaki. It will be hard for her to passed the evidences at once... Well she did left some to her home country  but it's not enough. When a fact that Mr. Minatozaki has already spread his influence around the asia. The only city she is trusting now, is where she's staying right now. But it doesn't have enough power or she doesn't have any connection with anyone.

The good thing is she did have an eye beside Mr. Minatozaki... He wasn't aware about that..

Jeongyeon frown as she saw someone staying at the other one cottage. She can't clearly see who it was but she is sure it's naked walking around its living room. Good thing that people don't  come around to their cottages. It's private after all...

"Maybe having a honeymoon with her beloved..." Jeongyeon didn't think twice and almost pull the curtain but... she just notice the latter accidentally stumbled?!

She can even hear the noise from where she's standing... it must be dangerous. She's waiting to see the latter getting up but it never happen. She peek if someone's coming to that latter but few minutes passed and no one is coming. It seems that her neighbor is alone.

"It's none of my business but..."

While.....

Sana groan in pain.. She's actually drunk and can't help herself but to fall. She tried to stand up but the alcohol effect is dragging her down. She just closed her eyes and tried to drink again while on the floor.

"Excuse me,.."

'Why am I hearing her voice again..'

"Miss.. are you okay?"

'Jeongyeon is talking in english. Amazing..'

"S-sana.." Jeongyeon stammered as she realized that it was Sana all this time. She wag her head and immediately went to the latter then strongly pick her up.

'It just me or did she get thin..'

The cold lady carefully lay down her former boss on the couch. She accidentally stare to some body parts but it can't be help because the latter is naked! She calm herself and check if there's any injury. Luckily it's only minor. She scan the surroundings and notice how unpleasant it is... random things are scattered. Especially the alcohol beverages.

Jeongyeon notice the bandage at Sana's neck. She almost touch it when Sana suddenly open her mouth.

"Jeongyeon..."

Jeongyeon nervously gazed to Sana.. Her eyes are close and she is breathing hardly. Jeongyeon check her temperature and it's high.. but she's doubting if its due to the alcohol or her former boss does have a fever. She picked up the blanket she saw and use it to cover Sana's body.

"I need some things.." Jeongyeon tried to find what she need but.. she suddenly heard Sana sitting down.

"Jeongyeon be gone."