13. Surreal

Author's Note:

Gosh! I put many characters in this story.

Thanks God I passed the interview😭❤❤  I hope that I can continue my education this year.

Stay healthy guys and be HAPPY💖

ANYWAYS!

Grammatical error exist and unedited.

Third Person's POV

Sana didn't touch or even open what Youngjae gave her. She was fidgeting the whole time inside her house. She's afraid that she might cross his father's boundary but she promise Jeongyeon to help the church. Also Youngjae warned her about Jeongyeon... Youngjae is the one she trust the most but Jeongyeon..

She brushed her hair up through her hands. SHE MUST'VE stay silent and didn't do ANYTHING FOR Jeongyeon. She internally screaming.

"I'm happy because of Jeongyeon." Youngjae inform her that the files he gave are connected to Jeongyeon's case and the other's he discovered were not included. Now! she's dead curious what Youngjae discovered. She shrugged her head. She doesn't need to know what her Father's up to. ALL SHE NEED TO DO IS TO KNOW HOW TO SAVE THE CHURCH.

"SURPRISE!" Chaeyoung came up from nowhere.

"WHAT THE!" Sana held her chest to calm herself. She was brainstorming and this small bean appears.

"I apologize for Chaeyoung's rudeness Sana" Mina apologetically bow her head while her other half run around.

"I miss this house! we always hang out here.." Chaeyoung feels nostalgic as she stroll while holding some furniture.

"Mina you don't have to bow your head" Sana ambled close to Mina while glaring to Chaeyoung.

"Hmmm.. You don't spend your free time to me now. This is sus." Chaeyoung adorably sulking to Sana.

"She age backwards nowadays." Mina elegantly giggled.

"I told you not to tolerate her. She likes it when she were treated like a baby, especially you Mina." Sana hysterically comfort Mina, on the other hand the little cub stomp her shoes getting jealous.

"It's fine for me.." Mina genuinely beam to her lover. "She only shows this to us after all."

Sana nodded, lip smiled.

"By the way, what's bring you up here." Sana snickered just fixing her gazed to Mina.

"HELLO! I'M NOT THAT SMALL TO BE UNNOTICED."

¤¤¤

"What the HELL!" Mr. Minatozaki shouted in shock. He just received some unknown threats and he assumes that someone close to him.

"Everyone take out the broken lion figures." His people try not get panic, starts to work.

It's scattered all around his room. He was clearly terrified, no one dares to broke his favourite lion figures... except

Flashback

"Mr. Zaki I already replenish the leeches you wasted this morning." Jeongyeon with her working attire bowing her head. Reporting detailed work. The man she's looking above is sitting down on his favorite chair... gently rubbing his lion furniture.