18. Escaped

Author's note:

Advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEONGYEON UNNIIEEE🤧💚💚💚🎉

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION ANY EVENTS, PLACES AND ETC ARE ALL FICTITIOUS.

Still unedited and grammatical error exist👁️👄👁️💅

Third Person's POV

Many days passed...

With that small amount of time the three reporters already experience a hell month. Till this day, they eventually meet a huge crisis...

The two towers in the group observe how down the reporters were. The tallest one consoled them by offering delicious food,.. to somehow lessen the burden they are coping.

"I'm afraid to tell you this but you're fired.." Dahyun reenacted what her boss said while bitterly drink her shot.

"They even cleared my desk, nothing is left!" Jihyo shouted...

"Same goes to me..." Nayeon added and hug her four-eyed girlfriend. "HA! Let's suicide now."

"Don't you worry.." Jeongyeon said in assurance. She smirk and coolly sit down on the chair. "I've send a tip 1 week ago from a crazy detective who is obsess into this chaos. I also, left evidences secretly under his table.."

"And?" Tzuyu excitedly hop in.

"Turn on the tv and see it clearly, live.." Jeongyeon confidently commanded.

Jihyo obediently follow their leader and turn on the tv. Their eyes lock on the emergency news presented.. They are fully occupied about it...

"The 3 big news station here in South Korea is under investigation, including all the people working under the station. It is mandated to shut down for a numerous cases filed by the KNPA. It was stated from the Police Bureau of investigation that the 3 big news station has been paid to air fake news and covered cases since-"

"How did you do it?" Nayeon asked.. They are all in shock what just happen. How did this normal lady did all of those things smoothly, easily?!

"It's better not to know it. For your safety... But Tzuyu really did well"

Tzuyu shyly averted her eyes as she felt the warming gaze she receive.

"YOO JEONGYEON." Dahyun called their leaders attention.

The three of them knelt down paying their respect... To this mysterious lady who is all behind those news.

"We are really thankful!" Jihyo gratefully said amidst of her tears rolling down. "we thought that what we are doing is useless. All this time..."

"I admit that you're the best in this work, no one can surpass you. But you're still an assholeeee" Dahyun shared as she wipe her tears using the hem of her clothe.

Tzuyu tap Jeongyeon's shoulder as she chuckled silently.

"Also-"

"Cut the dramas." Jeongyeon retorted to Nayeon while pulling the three of them to stand up. "This is only the beginning... Also, take a rest for now because starting tomorrow. You three will take the lead, without me"