16. Peck

Third Person's POV

The door open...

"Who might you be?" In the mid 40's man analyzed while scanning the beautiful lady with the same resemblance of a shiba.

"Uhmm.. Is Yoo Jeongyeon here?"

"oh Yoo Jeongyeon!?"

"Hi you looking for me?" A tiny woman face the brunette lady.

"Sorry, I was wrong.."

Sana is currently finding Jeongyeon... she track the phone that was used by Jeongyeon but it turns out that her assistant is wise enough to know her tactic. She go to her car and tried to find Jeongyeon's location...

"I think your assistant can protect herself.." Youngjae commented while staring to Sana at the rear-view mirror. He has been driving while his partner in crime, search the love of her life.

"I don't care if she can, but it won't be enough for sure..."

Youngjae just shut his mouth to leave her alone. He is exhausted serving this lady.

"Got it!" Sana mention an addressed and they eventually go there.

"ahhhm... This condo is huge, how will you find her?" Youngjae doubted.

"I'll call her phone.."

"But you were block."

"I'll try using someone's number duuuh"

"What if she change her number and if ever it still her number-"

"SHOOT! I know that girl.." Sana pointed the girl who once she tried to date but she never have a chance due to fact she's already taken.

"That reporter with glasses and skin as white like tofu?"

"Yes!" Sana gushed.

"then what, she's not Jeongyeon."

"But I got a hunch!"

"Okay just do what you want.."

Sana immediately got off in the car and like followed Dahyun like an agent.

"Excuse me"

"Pardon.."

Sana sniff as she smell a familiar fragrance.

'That smell!! It's the same with Jeongyeon!!'

"Are you living to that condo?"

"No!" Dahyun covered her mouth and compose herself. "I mean I'm just visiting a friend there.."

"oh Same! anyways what floor are you heading?"

"the 16th floor.."

"What a coincidence! Let's go together" Sana cling her arm to Dahyun.

They got in to the condominium smoothly. Sana can't stop talking while Dahyun is sweating deep inside... They even shared their names to each other already.

The guards didn't asked anything as they know Dahyun is living there and they assume Sana as her friend.

"What is the room number of your friend, Ms. Mi-Sana?" Dahyun asked awkwardly.

"She told me she's on the 16th floor and I forgot her room number... by the way her name is YOO JEONGYEON."

"Yoo Jeongye-" Dahyun covered her mouth and deathly curse inside her head.