9. Lewd

Author's note: This is a work of fiction!

Unedited and grammatical error exist!!

Third Person's POV

Jeongyeon lips parted, when she saw Sana with her eyebags welcoming her. As usual she payed respect for her boss before coming in.

"Don't go close!" Sana shouted showing her palm at Jeongyeon. "I mean try to maintain 2 meters apart from me..., if necessary"

"I will do it Ms. Minatozaki"

Sana facing her back to Jeongyeon brush her face out of embarrassment. Her crush didn't go close to her but she's acting like she was assaulted.

"I need to take a shower. So as you can see,." Sana pointed the things to Jeongyeon.. "bring these down."

"That all?" Jeongyeon asked suddenly.

"Yes.., catch."

The black hair girl agape, she just catch a familiar key of a latest car today.

"Ms. Minatozaki about the flight?"

"I'll just say the address to you. We will use a private plane."

Jeongyeon bowed again.. getting her luggage.

Sana daydreaming while resting on her bathtub.

"Why Jeongyeon feels so dominant and raging a top energy?.."

Sana can't stop thinking about Jeongyeon dominating her on bed. Doing the things she usually do with her flings. She wasn't able to sleep well last night, because she was not satisfied giving pleasure to herself. She can feel that down there needs some attention.

"It almost an hour.." Jeongyeon muttered while looking to her wristwatch. She click her tongue and decided to go at the comfort room. When she was about to knock, she heard something weird. Like someone was pinching her voice, losing her breathe.

"yeoooon~"

"Ms. Minatozaki are you o...kay"

The tall lady just witnessed her boss being erotic on her bathtub. Slowly, she excuse herself closing the door.

Sana thinking how to approach Jeongyeon after that embarrassing incident happen.

"Good thing you're done Ms. Minatozaki." Jeongyeon going close to Sana after she came out from her room. "I already called the pilot and we only have 30 minutes left.."

"Then let's go"

Sana silently watching Jeongyeon acting normal, like she didn't saw something unpleasant. She want to open it up but too shy to talk. Till, they got inside on the airplane.

'Am I the only acting odd...'

"Jeongyeon.."

"Yes Ms. Minatozaki"

"Sit here"

"But I should follow your order, 2 meters away rule."

"Forget about it just sit beside me" Jeongyeon without complain sat beside Sana. "About what happen at the.."

'This is not so me' Sana's thought.

"I'll pretend that it didn't happen at all. Also, I beg for your forgiveness as I was rude opening the door without knocking."