8. Tension

Third Person's POV

"She just looked at me.." Sana with her devilish smirk snap. "Hmm.. I shouldn't wear anything underneath of my bathrub"

Jeongyeon's throat felt dried and she wanted to go at the kitchen to drink, but it would be rude for her just to meander inside Sana's condo.

Sana get out from her room, trying to become innocent amber close to the couch.

"Ms. Yoo are you hungry?"

Jeongyeon wag her head.

"Did you put an ointment towards to your cut?"

"Ahh I didn't.."

"You should or else it'll stay as a scar"

"I don't-"

"There" Jeongyeon pointed an emergency kit inside the glass cabinet. "You have.. If you have a time, try to practice your eyes and see everything surrounds you"

"You sound so sarcastic just now"

"Because I am Ms. Minatozaki.., Also use your hair dryer and wear something underneath. I can see your cleavage"

"Did I just brought home a Mother?"

"Stop whining and do it.." Jeongyeon let go a deep sigh "why are you showing your legs too much.. a bathrobe purpose is to cover it and I can see drops dripping."

"I wanted to seduce you stupid" Sana whispered to herself and get inside her room, slamming the door.

"I forgot to asked for water" Jeongyeon face palmed.

"I get it she's straight! But my aura, my charisma does not set any exceptions!" Sana stare herself in her own long length mirror. "You gotta be kidding me"

She annoyingly get her hair dryer.

'It's been an hour, and she's not done changing her clothes' Jeongyeon's thought.

The phone vibrates, and Jeongyeon guess it might be the food delivery. She secretly ordered for their lunch. She stands up and knock on Sana's door.

"Ms. Minatozaki are you done?"

She knock the door again and receive no response. She move the doorknob and it's not lock, she take a peek and saw Sana sleeping.

"Pervert" Sana uttered and sat down on her bed, opening her eyes .. "Where are you looking at?"

"You didn't change yet?" Jeongyeon averted her eyes. It wasn't her intention to stare at it, she was looking at her face but her eyes went there accidentally. "I'll just go down and get my order.."

"Wait! I'll come with you"

But Jeongyeon just left her there.

At the ground floor of the condominium

"Ma'am here" the delivery boy last handed a bottled water to Jeongyeon.

"Thank goodness, by the way here's your tip" Jeongyeon smiling gave the tip.

"Thank you!" The delivery boy bowed for gratitude and head out bringing the portable case.

Jeongyeon almost shriek as she saw Sana crossing her arms at her back.

"Why did you left me?" Sana whine like a puppy. Jeongyeon didn't talk and just walk close to the elevator. "Hey, you pervert!"

Jeongyeon with her cold face continued to walk ignoring the puppy. Inside the elevator; Sana like a glue paste to Jeongyeon making her face annoyed but the latter just keep on having a straight face. The elevator stop itself, and they finally got out.