11. Wasted

Third Person's POV

Jeongyeon grip her hands on the wheel. She can't find SANA?! She was silently praying while driving. She hopes that's Sana's safe.

Miyeon nervously hold her seat belt, she wasn't expecting that she just let someone drives her car like a pro.

"Ms. Cho I won't pay anything that will happen to your car right?"

"I don't care about that, I just want myself to be safe"

"Hold your breathe" Jeongyeon warned and Miyeon in shock held the seatbelt tightly, screaming. The car just drifted, like a coin spinning on the floor.

Jeongyeon press the break down. She watch Sana trembling, hugging herself in fear. She felt relief because she was on time saving her boss. She get outside and carefully go close, she don't want to startled her boss.

The tall girl clench her fist.. What if she wasn't on time. What if her boss got assaulted.. Whatever may happen under her care, she won't forgive herself for sure.

"Ms. Minatozaki.."

Slowly Sana's eyes open, sparkling like a diamond. Jeongyeon brows met and was about to scold her. But she felt a warm hug..

"Jeongyeon I was so scared!" Sana cried like a baby. The tall lady shyly embrace her boss, also tapping her back to calm down. They are both startled when Miyeon open the car door and start to vomit.

"Let's go back to hotel it's getting late Ms. Minatozaki."

¤¤¤

Everyone stop their discussion as their master raise his right hand. They just reported about the sales and other things related to their business.

"Why are they together.." Sana's Dad almost throw his phone. Seeing an image, Sana and Jeongyeon being together. "Is she planning to.. tell her everything!"

His people wanted to talk to calm their boss but they choose to zip their mouth to avoid getting bruises.

Mr. Minatozaki slam his hands on the table. His jaw clenched.

"You promised Jeongyeon.. if you broke that then you left me no choice"

¤¤¤

The two young ladies having some snacks partnering with a cold beverage.  Doing a staring contest, brows met.. wanted to interrogate each other.

"Why you still here Miyeon?" Sana asked broking the silence.

"The F you care." Miyeon grab her phone, as if chatting someone. "Also I work in this star hotel and I was just paying a visit."

"A visit? BUT YOU STAYED HERE FOR A WHOLE DAY WITH US!"

"I am doing this for work SANA"

The door open with Jeongyeon's long face. The two automatically behave.

"The pilot inform that we can't proceed to fly due to bad weather."

"That won't be a problem."

"It is Ms. Minatozaki, Mr. Choi send an important task for you to do."