35

Dontae Zaccurah Curry
East Harlem📍

"Bruh stop fucking looking at me," Brix snapped at Dontae.

"Ain't nobody looking at cho bitch ass," Dontae mugged him. "Dumb ass nigga."

"Y'all funny bruh," Rich shook his head laughing. "Acting like some lil ass kids arguing about a toy."

"So you telling me you not pissed about this shit, this nigga keeping secrets, got us about to damn fight a war and we don't even know what the fuck we really fighting over my nigga."

"Yea nigga I'm mad but I'm not about to let that shit affect out brotherhood, that nigga know what he did and he bitch for not wanting to tell us what's really up but he probably know something that we don't, probably why he won't tell us, so chill. We don't know everything."

"Damn... that was real," Monty nodded looking at Rich.

"Fuck that... tell us what's up or I'm walking out and don't ever call me yo brother again," Dontae threatened.

"Aight, chill out for real, you doing too much," Monty finally spoke up.

"Nah, so I'm not yo brother now?" Brix eyes squinted waiting for Dontae's answer.

"You tell me... what's the real reason you and Draco got beef?"

"Bre was pregnant with his kid before she got shot." Brix didn't want to lose his relationship with his brothers over his beef that he was dragging them into.

He understood where Dontae was coming from even if he was being an asshole and going about it the wrong way. They deserved to know the truth, especially if they were prepared to go to war behind Brix.

"So all this because y'all was fucking on the same girl," Monty shook his head.

"Nah it was deeper than that," Brix shook his head. "Y'all knew I loved Bre. Everybody knew I loved that girl with everything in me... she was fucking around with Draco before she had even met me. When me and her got serious she ended up cutting him off... or that's what she told me. I ended up getting locked up on some false charges, I wasn't in there no more than a week. When I got home, word was Draco was looking for me, y'all know I ain't know scary nigga."

"He came at me talking bout I made Bre kill his baby to have mine. I'm lost then a bitch. I ain't she was pregnant. Whole time she was pregnant with his kid, but she ain't want it to be his kid so she told him she got a abortion and was pregnant with my baby. He flipped his shit, sprayed the whole block me and Bre was on. That's how Bre died, I told y'all it was just a random drive by but nah, he killed her."

"This still don't make no sense," Monty shook his head.

"I'm not done...know me, I wanted my revenge. I got the drop on where he was gone be at like two nights later. He was sitting in his car outside the gas station, wasn't nobody around so I sprayed the car. His little sister was in the back seat. I swear I didn't bruh, his windows tented heavy I couldn't even see through the windshield."

"Fuck Brix," Rich shook his head. "He not gone stop bruh," Rich sighed rubbing his hands down his face.

"I fucked up, I know that," Brix sighed.