14

Kamira Marie Raines
East Harlem📍

Kamira Marie Raines East Harlem📍

"Can you stop being mad at me now?" Kamira pouted. She was currently sitting on Monty and Dontae's front porch with the rest of his friends.

"I'm not mad nigga," Monty mugged her. He wasn't mad at all actually. He just felt some type of way she ignored him for over a week and then decided to just pop up at his house apologizing thinking everything was coo.

"Sound mad to me," Dontae shrugged. Dontae high key didn't care. He knew Kamira was going through some things mentally and needed to figure those things out of her own. But he wasn't used to being around Kamira as much Monty was so he wasn't that bothered by her absence.

"Little bitter maybe," Brix chimed in. Monty turned mugging the both of them. He wasn't in the mood and they knew that.

"Chill," Monty said warningly.

"Aight nigga we playing," Brix chuckled.

"Know damn well you can't play with that soft hearted ass nigga," Jeremiah said.

"Who? Nigga you know it ain't shit soft about me," Monty stood from the step quickly.

"Aight nigga chill out," Dontae said pushing Monty back as he began walking towards Jeremiah. "Jeremiah sit yo aggravating ass down somewhere."

"Man whatever," Jeremiah waved the both of them off. "Ole sensitive ass nigga."

"Waddup then," Monty hiked up his pants trying to get around Dontae. Monty was already having a bad day and Jeremiah was just sending him over the edge.

"Monty calm down," Kamira grabbed him forearm attempting to pull him back but it didn't do much good. "Stop," she tried again only to get pushed back.

"Aight chill out forreal," Dontae said shoving him harder than he intended to. "I get you pissed about the Zara situation but you needa chill forreal."

Kamira was totally and utterly confused. She didn't know who Zara was or what the situation was. Now she was beginning to see that Monty's anger wasn't so much towards her but this Zara girl.

"Fuck off me," Monty pushed Dontae before storming off into the house.

Kamira looked at Brix seeing him shake his head while glaring at Jeremiah who stood off to the side like nothing had just happened.