Chapter 146: The Hands of Time.

Start from the beginning

"I believe you knew her... She was the one controlling the Preeminent." (Y/N) explained as she started to eat some of her own dinner.

"Wait, are you telling us that the Preeminent as in the Queen of the Cursed, the embodiment and thus the ruler of the Cursed Realm, the master of the Ghost Warriors was controlled by this Hela?" Wrayth butted in.

"Yep, and when she was alive she was known as Hela; Queen of Darkness. Aka the adopted granddaughter of General Arcturus and missing Master of Karma." (Y/N) informed them. "She's also my creator." (Y/N) said with an unfeeling tone.

"Wow! No wonder you hate the ninja." Bansha said out loud. "No brick!" Wrayth snorted. Soul Archer just nodded.

"Oh, there's more to it." (Y/N) added. "My people have ordered me to capture the one responsible if they are among the living or their closest descendant if dead and bring the guilty party before them." Her voice is still quiet and calm, making it a little bit worse.

"Now if anyone has a problem with this, speak now." (Y/N) calmly stated. Looking each ghost straight in the eyes.

The ghosts all murmured to another before nodding in agreement. "We can work with this." Wrayth answered for the group.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

It was the morning after the day of the departed. It started out as a beautiful day in Ninjago.

The Ninja was moving into their new headquarters. The destiny's bounty sailed along the sky narrowly missing a Borg blimp.

Several people waiting in a line outside a Borg store, excitedly as a woman soon cuts in line.

Sensei Wu was standing in the remains of the Monastery of Spinjitzu where several bushes had grown as a butterfly lands on a flower.

A rabbit comes up to the flower and eats it, scaring the butterfly off before a pocket watch in someone's hand opens, revealing half-past five as thunder was heard. As it moves by a minute, the rabbit looks up to see a red, blue, yellow, and green distortion appear in the sky, scaring it away as someone soon comes out of it and lands in the middle.

"Right on time." Wu chuckled to himself. The cloaked figure takes a shuddering breath, and very deliberately for a few moments does not move despite his confusion. "What!?" The cloaked figure quietly asks before turning around to see it is Wu, who is holding a pocket watch.

"Long time, no see. Acronix." Wu said in a cocky tone. "Wu?" Acronix guessed with uncertainty in his voice. "You look... old. As if your best days have passed. Not unlike your monastery." Acronix commented with a huff of disgust. Oh, how the mighty had fallen.

Wu closes the pocket watch and puts it in his beard. "I still have plenty of days left." Wu said standing up as the mystery man moves a hand behind his back. "Shall we finish what we started? I've been waiting decades." Wu asked.