"I should go." Mads said.

"Just hold on for a few minutes." I said a si pulled her closer once again. I closed my eyes and pressed my forehead against hers.

"I love you." She said as she placed her hand on my neck. "I love you so so so much jay. Please keep that in mind."

I nodded and pressed my lips against hers, giving her one last passionate kiss before I'm ripped away from her.

Madison's POV

Lawrence cane back and I eventually had to leave so they could start prepping for the trial.

I stood in the courthouse lobby, praying to God for a miracle.

I know he is guilty, but he is the love of my life.

God, you know his heart, you know he is capable of so much good, and he has worked so hard on himself. Just please...

"Excuse me." A soft voice called me from behind.
I turned around to see who was the owner of the delicate voice, and saw a woman I had never seen before in my life. However, she seemed oddly familiar.

She had white porcelain skin, long brown hair, and gorgeous pierced blue eyes.

"I'm so sorry to come up to you like this. I'm Pattie, I believe you are Madison? Or am I wrong?" She asked.

I furrowed my eyes, questioning myself how in the world does this woman know my name. Do I know her? Should I know who she is.

"I'm sorry. I'm Jason's mom." She said, making me gasp.

"Oh my god. Yes! I'm Madison." I said, freaking out. She's beautiful!

"Oh, thank god! Jason had described you to me, but I was afraid you weren't who I thought you were for a minute! But I had to ask!" She said. "I'm so happy to meet you!"

"I'm so happy to meet you!" I said, sounding a little too excited. "Jason has only mentioned you like twice. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you."

"That's alright sweetie! I know he's... a little protective. Im surprised to see you here, the last time him and I spoke he mentioned you two had split up." She said.

"Oh!" I said. Not knowing when was the last time he spoke. Should I tell her that we're married? This is awkward.

"Things happen, but -um... we always seem to go back to each other." I said and gave her a smile. "Does he know you're here?" I asked.

"No." She shook her head. "I hadn't heard from him in a very long time, then jack called me."

I felt bad. This was her son and she barely knew anything about him.

A man in a suit opened the courtroom door and informed us that we could now go in.

"Would you like to sit together?" I asked her. "That it'll be wonderful." She smiled.

We walked in and walked over to the first seat rows behind where Jay would be.

My dad was already standing in the front with his work face on. I really hope he knows what he's doing.

He saw me and a small smile formed on his lips.

I walked over to him to say hi, and Pattie followed behind.

"Dad, this is Jason's mother." I introduced her. "Pattie Mallete." She said and gave him a smile. "Pleasure to meet you, Robert Beer." My dad returned the gesture.