Fourty four

Songs for this chapter:

Starboy - The Weeknd

My Kind of Woman - Mac DeMarco

Million Follar Man- Lana del Rey

Madison's POV

I woke up to the sound of the shower running.

Jason must be in the bathroom.

I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock that was sitting on the nightstand next to the bed, it was 7am sharp.

The water sound stopped and Jason walked out the bathroom with a towel rapped around his waist, looking muscular and buffer than ever. And his hair was wet but it was brushed back, making him look so handsome.

It was nice having him as the first thing to see in the morning.

He didn't notice I was awake, he went into his closet and came back dressed in some sweats.

"Hey, you're awake." He said as he laid down next to me.

I gave him a smile and said "I forgot how good you look without a shirt." My comment made him crack a smile, which made me happy.

He had gotten so strong after he came back from Italy, he used to be way skinnier before he left.
In those two months that I didn't see him, he changed a lot.

"What time did you wake up?" I asked. "Around 5." He said, staring into my eyes. "Why?" I asked, I hated waking up so early, I appreciate my sleep.

He shrugged his shoulders and said "My body is used to it. I use the time to work out." I nodded and ran my hand over his biceps. He was taken aback by the way I was acting, but I couldn't help it, he was so hot.

"Madison."

"What?" I asked, snapping out of my daydream. He laughed and shook his head. "If I knew all I had to do was take off my shirt all along..." "oh shut up!" I said, my face heating up and turning into a pinkish color.

He chuckled and said "I have a good way to start this shitty ass day."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "No Jay."
"You want me." He said, biting his lips and giving me lustful eyes.

I did, but I didn't want to just... have meaningless sex with him. The last time we slept together was before he left, and before that... I can't remember when was the last time. I wanted it to be special, and he's just doing it to escape reality.

He got on top of me and left kisses all over my face, making me smile like a lunatic.

He chuckled and said "I was just messing with ya." He smiled at me and pecked my lips before getting off of me.

He was oddly in a good mood today. I was confused but happy that he was feeling better.

"I'm gonna go into the city today, I have some things to take care of." He said, making my smile disappear.