Seventy Three

Jason's POV

Jason's POV

I took one last look in the mirror and fixed my suit.

Finally I was able to wear something other than an orange jumpsuit, and actually style my hair.

"Are you ready?" Lawrence asked as he popped his head in.

I took one last look in the mirror and nodded.

"Did they bring her in?" I asked.

"They just went to get her."

Today is finally the day some fat fuck decides wether I get to leave that hell hole or if I'm spending the rest of my life rotting in it.

I know the chances of him being delusional are low, but Mads still has some hope that a miracle might happen and I'll be free. I just want to see her before I go out there.

I could give two shits about this trial, I just want her to be there. She's the only reason I'm trying to do good, to somehow make it up to people by staying in this shit place, far away from everyone. Plus, people know about us, the media, the feds, everyone knows we're together, if I ran away they'd be in her ass as well.

I heard the door open and saw her walk in.

Her eyes lit up once she saw me and gave me a bright smile.

"Hi!" She said excitedly as she walked towards me. "You look so handsome." She wrapped her hands around my neck, and somehow managed to put a smile on my face.

"Hey." I said as I put my hands over her hips and leaned closer to peck her lips.

"You smell good too." She giggled after we pulled away from the small kiss.

"Thanks babygirl." "I figured... this'd be the last time I get to dress up, might as well look my best for you." I said.

She rolled her eyes and said "While I do appreciate you dressing up for me, I don't think this will be the last time you dress up."

"Oh. I did forget about my funeral." I joked.

"Jase, shut up." She said as she leaned her hands on my chest. I chuckled and grabbed her hands, placing them over my neck again. I grabbed onto her hips and sealed the space between us.

"You look stunning." I said as I looked down her figure. She was wearing a cute floral dress that went down her mid thigh, wearing her usual gold hoops, her hair was sitting on her shoulders, styled in some soft beach waves, and with minimal makeup on.

"Thanks jay." She smiled.

Someone knocked on the door, making her freak out a little and push me away, then Lawrence opened. "We have to start getting ready." He said before closing the door again. That was basically code for saying that Madison needed to leave.