Eighty Three

Jason's POV

I made it to the location Jack sent me, which looked like some sort of abandoned institute or hospital, it was fucking weird. Tyler must've chosen the place.
At least it was isolated from the city, and it was mainly dark.

Jack was waiting for me at the entrance. Once I wa eclipse enough he threw a piece of cloth at me.

"What is this?" I asked as I caught it.

"For old times sake."

I looked at it and deciphered it was my old mask, which made me laugh.

I put it on as I walked in, figured I'd make some sort of entrance, and asked Jack "Where is he?"

"Tyler is torturing him." He said as he pointed at a door.

I grabbed the doorknob and stepped inside.

"Who are you?" "Just let me go man! I'll give you money, if that's what you want." Nate said.

"I'll take it from here." I said

"I haven't even touched him." "He's already whining and shit." Tyler said as he looked at Nate and then at me.

Nate had his head low, looking at the ground. He was tied down on a chair, with his hands behind his back.

Tyler sighed and walked away from him. "I'll be outside." He announced as he left me alone with him.

"Get the fuck away from me." He said, still not facing me.

I chuckled and sat down across from him, in a rolling chair that was here.

"I felt like you and I got on the wrong foot since the beginning..." I said as I crossed my arms. "Then again, you always act so... well, just plain rude."

He looked up, finally making eye contact with me, and showing some fear behind his stare.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Oh come on, you know me." I said. "We might've not been besties but, I like to believe I'm memorable."

"Take off that stupid mask then." He spat. "What are you, some McCain impersonator?" "Thats fucking pathetic."

"You suck the fun out of this." I said as I pulled the mask off my face, showing myself at him. He went mute when he saw me, his eyes widened and his body froze.

"There's no way." He said as he blinked. "They killed you. I watched it!" He raised his voice as he desperately tried to break free.

He let out out a desperate groan and threw his head back as he said to himself "This makes so much fucking sense."

"What's that?"

"No wonder Madison is still fucking blind. You have her don't you?" He barked at me. "Where is she?"

"Lower your fucking tone when you direct yourself towards me." I said as I got up from my chair.

"Where do you have her you piece of shit?"

"My wife?" I asked him. "She's at home." "Not that it's is any of your business."

"It is my business when the woman I love is in the house of some fucking criminal who strangled her when he loses his temper." He said.

He was trying to get under my skin, and it was working. My blood was boiling.

Before I could answer his comment or punch him, a phone vibrated. I had left mine at the car, so I'm assuming it must be his. He looked at the direction of it and then at me, making me intrigued. I walked towards his phone and checked what he had just received.