Nineteen

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM/ SEXUAL HARRASMENT

Songs for this chapter:

Hold on, We're Going Home - Drake

Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby - Cigarettes after Sex

Jason's POV

"Hello son." He said with a smirk on his face.

I took out my gun and pointed it at him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said and I felt a gun being pressed against the back of my head.

"Put it down McCann." Cobra said. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath before lowering my gun.

"I should've known." I chuckled. "What the fuck do you want Jeremy?"

"You're not gonna say hi to your pops? How was your vacation son? I heard you went away with your lady last week."

"Where the fuck is she?"

"Why should I know?"

I rubbed my face with my hand and yelled "I'm not fucking playing games. Just tell me what the fuck you want."

I was losing my temper. Time keeps passing and I can't fucking do shit! I don't know where is she, if she's safe...

"Sucks to have the woman you love taken from you, doesn't it?"

"The fuck you know? You left mom." I barked at him.

"You took her away from me!" He yelled while he pointed at me.

"Me? You beat her up till she passed out every fucking night. Until you took off!" Cobra pressed the gun on my hand, forcing me to calm down.

"You ruined my life. You! Turned your mother against me. Then you take the only thing I had left."

I heard a shot go off and I closed my eyes, waiting to feel a bullet through my skull. Instead, Cobra collapsed to the floor.

I glanced back and saw Zayn, he had just shot him.

I grabbed my gun and pointed it at Jeremy.

He laughed and said "You can shoot me now and kill me, but you'd be wasting time. Time that Sloan is using to... have fun with your girl."

His comment made my blood boil. It took everything in me to blow his brains out right now. But I have to control myself, for Madison's sake.

"Where the fuck do you have her?"

He grinned and pointed at the floor. "It's soundproof."

I ran out the room and looked for the way to the basement.

I finally found a staircase that led me downstairs and I found her with a guy on top of her.

"Please...Stop." She was crying while he undid his pants. "Shhh... just relax."

"Get your fucking hands off of her."

The guy froze and Madison's eyes met mine. I quickly looked away from hers and focused on the piece of shit who was on top of her, I can't get carried away with my emotions.

"I said get the fuck up." I yelled, only looking at him. I had never felt so much fucking anger, I could feel my eyes burning.

The guy looked around, still not moving. The fuck is he looking for?

I looked around as well, and found what I'm guessing is his gun. I walked towards it and picked it up. I put it in my back pocket and twisted my head to the side.