Eighty Five

Jason's POV

"I have to go." I said as I scratched Madison's head.

"It's okay." she assured me, but I still didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay like this all fucking day.

I groaned and squeezed her tightly.

She let out a giggle and held onto me. "Go Jay."

"Give me a kiss first." i said as i puckered up my lips for her. She gave them a small peck and then laughed.

I got up the bed and pulled up my pants.

"I'll see you tonight." I said as i finished getting ready. "Come here."

She walked up to me, now wearing my shirt again, and i wrapped my arms around her. I squished her and pressed a kiss on the top of her head.

"Bye Jason."

"Bye baby."

I pecked her lips one last time and then headed out.

Madison's POV

Jason left and I stayed in bed, thinking about his suggestion of going back home.

People have been constantly reaching out to me, asking about my whereabouts and how i've been, and i'm running out of lies to tell them.

My agency has been reaching out for a lot of projects, which i thought wouldn't happen since Jason's situation. I thought once they found out about my relationship to him they'd drop me, but it's proven to have the opposite effect.

Maybe I should go back home for a little while.

Jason's POV

"No way in fucking hell im staying." I said.

"McCann, you're supposed to be dead, if you go there and they see you, their gonna fry your ass!" Jack said.

"I give two fucks!" I yelled at him as I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm not gonna stay behind in this!"

"You're not doing us any favors if you come! It's riskier if you do!" Tyler said. "Go deal with your prisoner before the state makes you theirs again."

I snapped and grabbed him by his shirt collar.

"Calm down guys." Ashton said.

"You keep forgetting who you're talking to Tyler." I said as I glared at him.

He clenched his jaw and glared back at me.
"What are you gonna do? kill me?" He said. "You haven't even brought yourself to kill Nate, the man who got you thrown in jail and took Madison from you. You're still soft, you're a simp, you're not the McCann you used to be." he said and pushed me away.

"You're the reason Zayn's in there in the first place!" he yelled. "You left him behind and ran away like a coward!"

I wrapped my hands around his neck and pushed him against the wall as i strangled him.

"Don't forget you're alive because of me you ungrateful street rat!" I growled at him. "I took you in, If it weren't for me you'd still be living on the streets! Switching shelters every week, moving from camp to camp, sleeping under bridges, having roaches for dinner!" I yelled at him as he struggled to breath.

"That's enough McCann." Jack said.

"You should be praising me like fucking god." I said as I let go of him. "I fucking own you, don't forget that."

He fell to the ground and began breathing heavily.

I walked away and went into where Nate was. He was sweaty, sleeping with his head down, basically on the edge of bleeding out due to his bullet wound.