Quidditch [Edited]

The doors of the Grand Hall open with a loud bang as four first years made their way in, all with a light jump in their step.

"Place your bets people. Will the girl who lived catch the snitch or will she be a total fail? Come on don't be shy." Yelled Roman as they walk inside waving a parchment in his hands making Blue glare at him.

"Oi Marcel, here" someone from the Ravenclaw table called causing the boy to run toward them.

It was the morning of the big game, Gryffindors against Slytherins and Blue was looking rather pale as Lorena and Eric lead her to the table.

They took a seat at near the edge of the table. Neither of them notice the group of Adults seating just a few meters away.

"Blue, Pug face is glaring at you." Said Eric and motion his head behind the girl.

Both, Lorena and Blue turn their head to see Pansy Parkinson looking directly at Bluebell with a deadly glare on her face.

Bluebell smirk and winked at her before turning around "She can glare all she wants and if she wants to duel I'll duel her, no hesitation."

"Why did you do?" Asked Lorena

Eric and Blue shared as look. Eric grinned remembering the past events. "Yesterday Blue stick her shoes to the floor causing her to fall on her face."

"And I'll do it again."

"Blue! What if she had gotten injured?"Lorena exclaims wide eyes

"What? She deserved it." Bluebell shrugged nonchalantly. "Beside she couldn't have break her nose or whatever. I mean have you seen her face? It's all flat and squashed."

Lorena sighs and rolls her eyes "Still—"

"Stop worrying Blood, you know she deserved it." Said Eric taking a full spoon of eggs.

Lorena purses her lips and started placing food on her plate unlike Blue who hadn't touch the food.

When Lorena notice that blue wasn't making any moves to serve herself something to eat, she took the action to do it.

"Eat a bit, blue." said Lorena as she place toast and some eggs on her plate. "You can't play with an empty stomach"

Eric sallows his food and nod. "Lore's right. You're gonna need your full strength today."

"Thanks but I'm all right, bruv"

Before they could speak further, Roman sat down in front of Blue and next to Eric with a big smile and started serving himself some cereal.

"What are you lot talking about?" Said the boy taking a spoon full.

"Blue doesn't want to eat breakfast." Eric informs

Roman gave bluebell an exasperated look "What do you mean you don't want to eat? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and let's not mention you have a match today."

"I've grow up with one meal a day, if not less. I think I'll be fine." Said blue sarcastically.

"Still, I need you at full strength." Said Roman.