Three-Headed Sentinel [Edited]

The four were walking up a staircase in the Grand Staircase tower.

"You should have seen his face when there was nothing there." Laughs Roman as they climb the stairs.

They all laugh. Eric was puffing his inhaler as they climb the stairs. "I want to see his face when he realizes all his things are stick to his desk."

"Merlin, I've never done something like that, she should do it more often" said Lorena.

"I have a couple of people in mind." Smiles Blue

The staircase shudders and begins to move. The four grab the railings.

"Ahh!" Roman shriek loudly while the others gasps.

"What the fuck is happening?" Asks Roman holding into the railing for his dear life.

"The staircases change, remember?" Answers Eric, just as stunned as the others.

The staircase stops, leading to a corridor.

"I'm out of here" said Roman and quickly moved to the corridor.

Blue nods worriedly. "Yeah, let's move before this sodding staircase moves again."

Eric also moved quickly, the only one who hesitated was Lorena but still moved to the corridor.

They all open a door and walk into a spooky, dark, and deserted corridor.

"Does anyone feel like...we shouldn't be here?" Asks Eric looking around

Lorena gave him a look "We're not supposed to be here. This is on the 3rd floor. It's forbidden."

"Perfect, as if almost getting expelled today wasn't enough" groans Bluebell.

"With your luck you should get used to that, to be honest," said Roman

"Fuck you, Roman."

Suddenly, a flame lights on tall stone support. At that moment, Filch's cat, Mrs. Norris, comes running in and meows. The group jumps.

"Let's go." Said Blue as Mrs. Norris meows.

"It's Filch's cat!" Informs Roman.

Lorena's eyes widen "Run!"

The four run through the corridor, flames are lit up on the stone supports, one by one, as they run past. They get to the end of the corridor, to a door.

"Quick! Let's hide through that door!" Lorena grabs the handle, but it didn't opened. "It's locked!"

"That's it, we're done for!" Whines Roman.

Blue rolls her eyes "Move over you clown!"

She pushes through and pulls out her wand, aiming it at the lock "Alohomora" she copied the spell Eric did before

The door's lock lifts up magically and it opens. "Get in." And they bustle in.

Roman turn to Bluebell "Alohomora?"

"Eric used it back in Snape's class I just copied it." Said the girl

"The spell book." Eric said nonchalantly.

"Wicked." Said the boy

Filch arrives at the start of the corridor with a light. Mrs. Norris looks at him.

"Anyone here, my sweet?" Mrs. Norris meows "Come on." they leave the corridor.

Eric sighs in relief "Filch is gone."

"Probably thinks this door's locked." Said Roman

"It was locked." Blue points out.

Lorena who hadn't said anything since they arrived spoke "And for good reason"