THE VERY SECRET DIARY

The laughter of two gryffindors echo through the halls of the castle on the morning of the 31, the Christmas decorations had been put away for another year.

Roman and Bluebell were walking back to the hospital wing with breakfast on their hands for Eric and Lorena, the latter had decided to stay behind to keep Eric company.

"Okay, okay" bluebell laughs "Would you rather be a reverse centaur or a reverse merman?"

Roman hums, looking at the castle ceiling in thoughts. "Wait, how would the centaurs work? The head would be to heavy"

"Your head would be a horses head"

"Ah well, then, I think I'd rather be a merman" said Roman and Bluebell laughed "what? Why?"

"Think of all the pretty mermaids I could date" Roman muses "I doubt there is an attractive centaur female."

"How would you even know mermaids are pretty?" Asked Blue with an amused smile.

"Uh- haven't you seen any films? The little mermaid?" He huffs as if it was obvious.

Blue shakes her head "Nope, Bianca never let me near the telly"

"What a bitch" he said and Blue nods solemnly "how about this summer we go to my house? Lore, Eric and you could come and we'll watch all the Disney movies"

"What about your dad?" Asked blue

Roman shrugged, his gaze lower to the floor dejectedly "He's never home and if he were to be, he wouldn't realize it either. He's always in his study"

"What does he do?" Blue asks, noticing the sudden change in his demeanor.

"He's a minister of the crown, always busy with her Majesty." Roman answered

"Really? That's an important job, Innit?" Asked blue "have you met the Queen?"

Roman cringes "Only King Philip and it was one of my worst moments of my life"

"What happened?" Bluebell asked, grinning.

"I might or might have not empty my stomach in front of him" said Roman snickering a little as Blue laughed loudly "Roman what the hell?"

"It wasn't as if I wanted to make a fool out of myself, I was like 9 and my nanny gave me rotten milk. It wasn't my fault." He laughed "you should have seen my fathers face, he was mortified."

Blue cackled, stopping to place her hand on her knees.

"I know,  I know," said Roman, stopping with her. "It isn't hard to understand why he never wants to see me"

Blue laughs died down "But didn't you promise him last year you'll be home by Christmas?"

"Yes but only because he requested it" Roman huffs "There was this Christmas charity ball that all the workers of the ministry and their families should've attended. Stupidly boring if you ask me."

"Ah" blue nods as they began to walk again "yes charity is boring"

Roman's scoffs and pushes her playfully "You know what I mean"

As they began to walk again a loud shouting made them halt in their tracks.

"KING" the voice yelled, echoing around the castle. "KING"

Blue and Roman looked at each other, a smirk edging their faces. The yells were coming from Draco Malfoy, whom the day before had received a delayed Christmas present from the kooks; a bottle of shampoo that was charmed to change his hair color to bright orange.