Mark of love [Edited]

In the hospital wing the next day,
Blue is lying in bed with her arm bandaged.

When she awakens.

"Oh, thank Merlin." Said a very familiar voice from next to her.

Blue blinks and looks at her side to see Amelia sitting in a chair next to her bed.

"Hey..." blue speaks with a groggy voice.

Amelia stands and hugs her "You gave me quite the scare Belle."

"I'm fine." Said the girl, but hugged her back tightly, sniffing the familiar scent of her.

Amelia pulled back and gave her her glasses which she reluctantly puts on, sitting up on the bed.

There are cards and candy all over. "You bought all this?"

Before Amelia could answer, Dumbledore entered the hospital wind and approach them with a soft smile. "Good afternoon, Bluebell."

He looks at the sweets "Ah. Tokens from your admirers?"

Bluebell smirks "Admirers?"

"What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally, the whole school knows." Said Amelia smiling.

"Right."

Dumbledore looks at her sweets "Ah, I see your friends has saved you the trouble of opening your Chocolate Frogs and acid pops."

Blue eyes widen "Lorena was here? Is she all right? What about Eric? Did Roman got caught?—"

Dumbledore smiles kindly "Fine. They're all just fine—"

"—But, what happened to the Stone?"

"Relax, dear girl. The stone has been destroyed. My friend Nicholas and I had a little chat and agreed it was best all around." Said Dumbledore

"But Flamel- the Stone it's what he needs to keep livin' innit?"

Dumbledore sits on the bed. "He has enough Elixir to set his affairs in order. But yes, he will die."

Blue frown remembering "How is it that I got the Stone, sir? One minute I was starin' in the mirror, and the next... boom"

"Ah. You see, only a person who wanted to find the Stone, find it, but not use it, would be able to get it. That is one of my more brilliant ideas. And between you and me that's saying something."

"Does that mean, with the Stone gone, I mean, Voldemort can never come back?" She asks glancing at her sister who has been really quiet and then at Dumbledore

"Ah, I'm afraid there are ways in which he can return." Dumbledore sighs. "Bluebell, do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you touch him?"

Blue shakes her head.

"It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you, and that kind of act leaves a mark."

Blue touches her scar. "This?"

Dumbledore shakes his head "No, no, this kind of mark cannot be seen. It lives in your very skin."

"What is it?"

"Love, Belle, it's love." Said her sister earning a nod from Dumbledore.

The old man pats Bluebell head gently and stands up.

He walks away but sometimes catches his eye "Ah. Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. I was most unfortunate in my youth to come across a vomit-flavored one, and since then I have lost my liking for them. But I think I could be safe with a nice toffee..." takes a brown bean and eats it. "Mm. Alas. Earwax."