GILDEROY LOCKHART

The next day, however, Bluebell ego was slowly coming down from the highs as things started to go downhill from breakfast in the Great Hall. The four long house tables were laden with tureens of porridge, plates of kippers, mountains of toast, and dishes of eggs and bacon, beneath the enchanted ceiling (today, a dull, cloudy gray).

Bluebell sat down at the Gryffindor table next to Eric and In front of Lorena who wave at her and Roman who was stuffing his face with eggs, the Quinn boy had his copy of Voyages with Vampires propped open against a milk jug.

There was a slight stiffness in the way he said "Morning," which told Blue that he was still offended he wasn't on the car with them.

Neville Longbottom, on the other hand, greeted them cheerfully. Neville was a round-faced and accident-prone boy with the worst memory of anyone Bluebell had ever met.

"Mail's due any minute - I think Gran's sending a few things I forgot."

"Neville, mate what happen to the Remembrall?" Roman asks

The boy turn a shade of pink "I lost it"

"Really Neville?" Eric sighs

Bluebell snorted, she had only just started her porridge with loads of sugar when, sure enough, there was a rushing sound overhead and a hundred or so owls streamed in, circling the hall and dropping letters and packages into the chattering crowd.

A small one came flying directly at blue and if she hadn't duck she would most likely be on the floor.

"Fucin' chicken!" Hiss Blue at the bird. What bluebell found really weird was that unlike every other time the bird brought her letters, he just left without letting blue struggle to get the letter as always, the letter the bird left behind was a damp red envelope which surely came form Amelia.

"Oh, no -" Lorena gasped.

"It's all right, it was inevitable to get a letter from Amelia but it's not big deal—"

"No big deal? Look at the letter ."

The blood girl was pointing at the red envelope.

The girl frown in confusion, It looked quite ordinary to Blue, but Lorena and Neville were both looking at it as though they expected it to explode.

"What's the matter?" said Roman

"She's - she's sent her a Howler," said Lorena anxiously.

"A what?" Eric asks

"A talking letter"

And that was when the great Bluebell Bonnie King AKA Bluebell Escobar knew she was fucked.

"You'd better open it, Blue." said Neville in a timid whisper. "It'll be worse if you Don't My gran sent me one once, and I ignored it and" - he gulped -"it was horrible."

Bluebell whole attention was fixed on the letter, which had begun to smoke at the corners. She worriedly look back at the entrance door, maybe she could run for it.

"Open it," Neville urged. "It'll all be over in a few minutes--"

Bluebell wince and stretched out a shaking hand, and slit it open. Neville stuffed his fingers in his ears.

A split second later, she knew why. She thought for a moment it had exploded; a roar of sound filled the huge hall, shaking dust from the ceiling.

"-STEALING THE CAR, THE NEW CAR, I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SURPRISED IF THEY'D EXPELLED YOU, YOU WAIT TILL GET A HOLD OF YOU, I RECKON IN YOUR VERY SMALL DIMWITTED MIND YOU DIDN'T THOUGHT OF WHAT I AND THE WEASLEYS WENT THROUGH WHEN WE SAW IT WAS GONE--"