THE BOGGART IN THE WARDROBE.

After the third time white smoke left her lips, Bluebell discovered she rather liked weed.

It had a grounding effect on her, as unbelievable as it sounded, It centred her in the here and now, the present. Killed all the noise and thoughts.

And after the day she had, it was a welcome change.

After Hagrid left them back at the castle, Bluebell decided she needed time alone, so waited for her roommates to fall asleep before slipping out of bed.

First, she didn't know where to go, she brainstormed; the common room, Myrtle's bathroom, the trophy room... but none of them seemed good enough, not isolated enough.

Not to mention she needed to avoid Filch. And then, it struck her.

The Astronomy tower sounds like it'll do the trick.

So, there she was, sitting on the edge of the tower, feet dangling to the emptiness and a blunt in her hand whilst admiring the sight of Hogwarts at night, she reckons it should be more appreciated, as it looks beautiful.

Hogwarts was always beautiful, a bloody castle in the middle of a fucking valley in Scotland, of course, it was beautiful but at night, with the stars shining down on her, Hogwarts looked ethereal.

"What are YOU doing here?" Said an unfamiliar voice.

"Shit," Bluebell mumbled and hurriedly try to hide the joint. "Shit, shit."

"I asked you a question, King." Said the voice again, although it didn't sound like it came from a professor or Filch making her frown.

Turning around, Bluebell was met with the sight of a girl, blonde... she was a student, and she had a familiar face but Bluebell couldn't place her where she had met her before.

"Mate." Bluebell breathes out, still hiding the joint. "You scared the living shit out of me."

The girl scoffs, upturned nose pointing skywards with an air of arrogance. "I'm not your mate, I've standards."

Bluebell huffs tiredly, she didn't have the energy to argue so she just let it be. "My apologies then."

"You still haven't answered my question." Said the girl, lips turning into a sneer. "What are you doing here, King?"

"What are you doing here?" Bluebell asked, eyebrows shooting up quizzically.

The girl crosses her arms, still sneering. "I don't believe it's any of your business."

"And how is mine any of yours?" Bluebell tuts, head tilting with a wicked smirk. "See how that's not fair."

"Don't play with me, King." She said, Blue eyes firing up in defence. "I always come here at night, and suddenly you, of all people show up."

"I wasn't aware you own the astronomy tower."

The girl huffs. "Are you here to bother me?"

Bluebell scoffs amusingly, looking at the girl in confusion. "Bother you? And why would I do that?"

"You know why, King." She said as if it was the most obvious thing on the planet.

Blue shrugged, still staring at her amusingly. "Can't say that I do, but please, do enlighten me."

"I... well, because of my house."

"Ah," Said Bluebell, nodding her head in realization. "Let me guess, Slytherin, that explains a lot."

The girl's eyes fired up once again. "This is exactly what I am talking about, you came here to harass me and–"

"Woah Woah, harass you? I don't even know who you are." Bluebell said, mirroring the girl's arms crossing as a grin makes way to her face. "But you do seem to know about me, mind if we change that?"