~27~

No ones POV
"RAAAAAHHHHHH" Slade punched his brother in the face but it barely did anything. Aihara punched him back and it sent him flying through the castle gates, laying on his back.
Slade gets back up and screams drawing more power to himself. Aihara zoomed towards Slade but he catches him by the throat. "ENOUGH ADMIT THAT IM THE STRONGEST-" Yuzu cuts him off by sending him flying again, trembling on the ground if he was human then he would've been dead already with all of his bones broken.

Aihara looked at Yuzu and she nods her head confirming that she knows the plan. Quickly they went their separate ways and hid behind a house. Slade stopped trembling and quickly looked up to see who punched him that hard. He saw no one. He got up and winced, he looked at his stomach and noticed the fist print in it. He poked his stomach out to fix it but it was healing very slowly. 'I can't keep going with this injury... I have to get out of here.' he whispered to himself. He looked around while backing up slowly and when he turned around there stood Yuzu's mom. He looked at her with wide eyes. "Wait-" she kicks him in the face then Mei punches him back towards her.

Okogi (Yuzu's mom, we're gonna use that cause I'm tired of typing 'Yuzu's mom' every time) catches him and throws him to Aihara which punches Slade towards Yuzu that punches towards Mei. Each person gets to punch Slade. Yuzu stops the cycle with a finishing blow to Slades head. Slade huffed and puffed and got up again, he noticed that with all that punching and kicking no one was tired. He stopped at Okogi and gave her a sad look. He reached and started to move towards her but is stopped by Aihara holding him. Slade grunts and tries to shake his way out but it wasn't working. The distress caused a trigger and the Gods struck lightning to Aiharas back. Aihara let go for a quick moment, Slade still looking at Okogi, reaching for her.

She steps back and looks at him with disgust. Aihara grabs him and lightning was sent again this time he's not letting go. "You know you can't hold me and you can't kill me either the gods won't allow it" Slade said not breaking eye contact. "I know... But they can" Aihara said fighting the pain. Yuzu made a quick move and pushed Aihara out the way, she held Slade tightly and Signaled Mei by turning towards her. Slade was still looking at Okogi, reaching. "I'm....Sorry...." Mei rushes towards Slade and bites him in his neck. He screams in pain but doesn't break eye contact with Okogi. Feeling the power leave him and Okogi seeing it he felt relieved. Relieved and filled with hope that Okogi will forgive him and love him again now that he is turning into an ordinary human. Unfortunately that will never happen because Mei is sucking the literal life out of him.

The power that he possessed allows him to live long. Slade had the power of a weak vampire, he was supposed to die at age 13 but got adopted and gained his new powers at 12. He stayed at that age for 5 years after that he started to grow. Okogi watched him turn into a fleshy skeleton, his body was drained of color. "I'm.. so... Sorry.." he said with his last breath. Okogi finally looked away and shut her eyes 'it's over' she told herself.

"Ack" she looked at Aihara and went to his aid, healing him with very little demonic powers that she has. "Are you okay?" She asked concerned, the burning was healing but it still looked ugly. "Never better" he said through gritted teeth. Mei and Yuzu let go of the lifeless body of Slade and watch it fall to the ground. Yuzu was panting a little, controlling her powers was getting tiresome. "Let's go check up on- MEI!" Yuzu looked at her mate, her colors changed instead of white on black it was black on white. She also has a third eye, she has golden eyes now, a halo formed on her head but grew wings of a demon. "She is the true hound of the gods" Yuzu's mom shouted. Mei spread her arms and wind surrounded her. "Mei!" Yuzu screamed covering her face from all the dirt and dust. Trying to move towards her mate, she gets sent back by an unknown force. 'Is this her?' She asks. The more she tries to get closer, the further back she goes.

"I'll be back" Okogi says to Aihara, he gives her a small thumbs up while keeping his eyes closed. Yuzu's mom runs up to her daughter. "Bite me" "what?" Yuzu turns to her mother. "Bite me,take my powers" she holds out her arm. "What? No. I've seen what happened and I'm not losing you!" Yuzu pushes her mothers arm away but her mothers places closer to her face. "I won't die unlike someone.." she says looking at Slades body. " I can choose who I want to give this power to and I want you to have it. They need a new guardian." She says it with a smile.

Yuzu still unsure bites into her mothers arm. The energy and power of the guardian entires Yuzu's body. Yuzu quickly let go of her mother feeling a blood lust come in. Mei's wind felt like tissue hitting Yuzu's face. Yuzu makes her way towards her mate and holds her tightly as she puts her forehead with Mei's. Mei snaps out of it and turns back to normal along with Yuzu. Okogi went back to tend to Aihara, checking his back for the damage but it was gone almost as if nothing happened. "They are the one" He said. "They are the peace" Okogi looked at them and smiled. I guess they are. Yuzu and Mei smiled at each other relaxed that it was over.

The Devils guardian and The Gods Loyal Hound together again.

~End?~