~16~ (Actual)

Mei burst into the room Yuzu's mom was in only to see her in a dark corner, curled up and crying. It hurt Mei to see her mother-in-law crying. She went to go hug her tight.

"What am I gonna do? He was everything to her. He was a great dad. Why did he do that?" She spoke. Her sadness begins to turn to anger. "How did he find us?!" She begins to turn. "Why?!" Mei tries to hold her down but she was tougher than she looks.

Meanwhile Yuzu was walking back downstairs to get something to eat but stopped when she heard bones cracking. 'That only happens when we turn' She thought. She ran towards the noise and checking every closed door but ran passed an open door. She stopped, noticing that the noise got louder when she passed that door. She went back only to see her mate hugging her half turned mother.

Mei's POV
'Damn... She's strong' I thought as I continued to hold her tight forbidding her to transform completely. If she were to be let loose then I would have no choice but to put her down, Yuzu can't lose both parents. I look everywhere around the room to see if anything can help me tame this beast, my eyes caught Yuzu's staring at us in shock. 'Damnit now is not the time' I think hard in this panic situation. I stopped and realised. Mind link. Using my powers, I connected our minds. All I heard was sobbing as soon as I connected. "Mother.. Please.. You are turning into a beast and Yuzu is watching" She looked up. Her eyes stained red and cheeks stained with tears. It pained me to see her this way. "I can't do anything for Yuzu anymore, her father was more important to her." She said. "How do you know this?" I asked. "How do you know that she doesn't want her mother?! She staring at you right now! Scared out of her wits looking at her mother turn into something dangerous." I heard growling. "JUST KILL ME ALREADY!!" She shouted. "I CANT PROVIDE FOR HER IM A USELESS MOM! HE WAS EVERYTHING TO HER AND TO ME! HE WAS MY SUPPORT GROUP! HE SHOWED ME LOVE LIKE NEVER BEFORE! HE WAS THE ONE THAT TAUGHT ME HOW NOT TO GIVE UP BUT NOW HES GONE!!!" She looked down. "He's... Gone."
"So why stop now?" I sat next to her. "You said he taught you how not to give up but you're doing that now" she still looked down. "If you were to give up now then his teachings would be pointless.. They wouldn't mean anything. Right?" She started to cry again. I hugged her sharing her pain. "Cmon let's be there for Yuzu as well. I know it's hard but we have to comfort her as well. She can't lose both parents" she nodded at that.

Yuzu's POV

Standing there I stared at my mothers mid transformed body and my mate squeezing her. They stood still, they must be talking through mind link. I heard a growl, Mei must be losing this argument. Next thing I knew my mother was turning back into a human. Her clothes were torn and her eyes were bloodshot and her cheeks were covered with her tears. I looked at Mei and she had a frown on her face then she looked away, still holding my mother. I was confused at first but then I put the pieces together. Mother would only cry this hard if she lost something dear to her. The best one to cheer her up for that is dad. I slump to the ground on my hands and knees. "Dad.." I said through mind link but no one answered. "Daddy.. Wake up..." my tears started to form. I made more calls and still no one answers. Finally my tears let loose as I have a blank expression on my face.

~time skip~

Yuzu's POV

Hours have passed, my tears stopped and I was sitting in a corner. Mei and my mother were sitting next to each other asleep. "I know who did it" a deep voice said. I slowly turned to see Mr.Aihara stand in the door frame. "Who?" I asked lowly. "My brother.. Slade." He said.

"Then your brother will die" I said looking at my mom and Mei.

~Sorry for keeping you waiting I hope you enjoyed this chapter~