~2~

" What do you mean?" Yuzu asked "Are you sure it's a vampire smell?" Haru looked at her friend and nodded. "I heard CJ yell about seeing someone then a few seconds after that I smell vampires." "Speaking of CJ how is he?" Yuzu tilted her head in curiosity.
"My crazy old grandfather he's been better. Still keeps on saying that world with change with you and some vampire from a very wealthy family." They both giggled. "I remember for my 17th birthday he brung home some royal guard saying he's the one and we had to kill him because he was gonna tell the vampires where we were. That was crazy." "Yeah he should've known that vamps and wolves will never get long because of their blood lust" Haru said. Their laughter grew loud then the door flew open and standing there was her struggling mother with her sweaty father. "Oh Yuzu.. You're.... Home." The mom said in between pants of breath. Yuzu and Harumi got up to help her with the bags of groceries. "Whoa mom this is a lot of stuff." She said looking inside the bags. "Well... That special bread that I made help the owners son get well and he gave me a lot of stuff."
"Can he get sick again and adopt me?" Haru said while looking at the food. The family looked at her and laughed.

A knock was heard at the door and everyone looked at it. There a young boy that looked to be 13 or so, stood in front of the door with flowers in his hands. He looked terrified almost as if he just escaped from near death.
"Um.. Hello. I-I'm here to drop t-these off t-to a girl with blonde hair...?" Everyone then looked at Yuzu. "I guess that would be me... Who's it from? She asked while walking towards him. He froze as if he's having a scary flashback. "S-SOMEONE! I GOTTA GO!!" And with that he ran out.

Everyone kept staring at the door in shock and confusion. The only time when someone was that afraid was when the Vampires found us. Of course some of us escaped but it was scary, they used all sorts of tactics to capture us. There was a lot of us so they started with kidnapping, one by one, then started using their powers to manipulate the missing loved ones voices to lure wolves into a trap. Then out comes the hounds, preying on the omegas. We don't treat them any different. Just some people have more power than others. So almost everything scares them. Even friendship scares them and friendship is magic. Then when it was only a few of us left, they all came and took us somewhere. My family and Haru escaped but Harumi's grandmother got taken away. We tried to go back and save her but she said no and to let them take her so we can get to safety. Harumi's grandmother sure did put up a fight.

"That was strange" Haru said breaking the silence. Yuzu looked at the flowers and inside them was a card. She didn't pick it up because she didn't want anyone to make fun of her if she had a secret lover. "I'm gonna go put these in my room" she said to her mom. "Imma stay down here with the food in case... Air tries to harm... It" Harumi looked back and forth between Yuzu and the food. Yuzu giggled and nodded then went to her room. She opened her door and noticed that the window was open and there was a vase on the shelf of her window. She took the card out and put the flowers in the vase. She sat on her bed and read the card.
'My dearest puppy,
Seeing you was a pleasure even if it was by accident. Your scent is amazing, your blonde hair shines like the sun, your confidence is amazing. But you in my bedroom on your hands and knees will be fantastic! Chained up to my bed with no clothes on would be a dream that I would like to be true... And it WILL be true. You have 2 days to pack and meet me at the place where you were playing with your friend or else, I will send guards to come and pick you up and murder your entire village.
See you soon my sweet.' -M
With that Yuzu threw the card in fear. She looked out the window and sees a girl with red eyes, staring at her. She quickly closed the window and moved away from it. What was that?!?!

~Ello dere. My fingers hurt and my mind numb but here chapter 2 and chapter 3 will be here soon. See you later~