~10~

Mei took off her pants slowly while Yuzu stared. Yuzu just remembered about that thing that Mei shoved into her. She closed her legs and covered her crotch then looked away. Mei noticed this and tilt her head.
"What's wrong?" Mei asked
"Umm... I'm not ready for that... Thing... Yet. I mean you already took it but... Still" Yuzu still looked away and shifted slightly. Mei walked towards her and spread Yuzu's legs. She put herself in between those legs and removed Yuzu's hands. Yuzu started to look sad now, based on the atmosphere she thought Mei wouldn't be too forceful this time. What she didn't expect was Mei laying down on her.
"That thing was designed for me to impregnate you. I want a family of my own. I wanna come home to see smiling faces. I want you to be my mate again. I already let one person go and I'm not doing that again. I don't care how many times you reject me, I'm gonna try a million times more to make you love me" Mei looked at Yuzu while saying all of this. Yuzu looked at Mei and noticed that her eyes changed colour. She kept staring at purple eyes instead of red ones. Mei moved up and kissed Yuzu. Yuzu kissed back and let out a small moan. Mei scratched Yuzu's inner thighs lightly, tickling her. Mei went down to Yuzu's neck. Yuzu covered her mouth to keep herself from moaning.
"Remove your hands" Mei said still kissing and sucking on her neck. Yuzu shook her head and looked away. "Fine then looks like this time I have to force you"
Mei moved all the way down and shoved her long tongue inside Yuzu causing her to moan loudly.

~Then they did the sex!~

~LE TIME SKIP~

Bruises and scratches. More bruises and scratches.
Yuzu gasped for air while looking at a naked Mei. Mei had fallen asleep again. Yuzu couldn't really move her legs and she was really thirsty. She forced herself to get up then she turned into her wolf form and handstand her way to the kitchen. One of the maids was there already and she shifted back. The maid had gave her a cup of water. "Here you go" She said. "How did you know?" Yuzu asked. "Well..." she started blushing. "We heard you loud and clearly... Is Master Mei really that good?" It was Yuzu's turn to blush. "She was good enough"
"Well I thought I was perfect having you squeal in your bed" Mei was by the door dressed. "You know you should put on some clothes"
"Oh whatever. Everyone can see me now. I'll just become a sex slave" Yuzu moved towards the maid and licked her face seductively while smirking. Mei gave her a death glare. "You obviously want more... Later you'll receive your punishment" Yuzu's tail came out and it started swaying. Yuzu grabbed her water and jug down all of it then walked back to her bedroom swaying her hips. Mei stared at her ass as she walked out. Once Yuzu was out of the room she shifted into her wolf and quickly went up the stairs and into her bedroom. "Jesus, trying to be sexy after rough sex hurts" she said to herself. Yuzu stared out the window and started to get sleepy.

"Goodnight mum and dad"

~I hope it makes sense and I hope it makes sense cause I swear I was all over the place with this chapter~