~19~

Yuzu walked in their room to see Mei packing her things. "What are you doing?" Yuzu questioned. Mei kept quiet while packing with a sad expression. Yuzu grabbed Mei's wrist and used her other hand to grab Mei's chin and move it so that she was looking at her. "What. Are. You. Doing?!" Yuzu's voice was deep and scary. Mei looked at her in the eyes, tears forming. "I'm kicking you out. I went into your head and you're right. I shouldn't have brought you here. I shouldn't have fell in love with you from the start. This is not one of my brightest ideas-" Mei was cut off by Yuzu slapping her. Yuzu was beyond pissed at this point. She was just beginning to like Mei, noting that all she wanted was happiness and a loving family, she calmed down her mother for Petes sake, they didn't kill her and her father is helping her get revenge for disrupting the peace of her family and now Mei is going to kick her out because of what she said while being angry. Hell she didn't even hear the whole thing.

Flashback

'I'll kill them all. I never liked any of you. I was fine. FINE before I was taken. My father would've been alive and well. My mother would've been happy and healthy. I. Will. Kill. Them. All. Plus I will have the help of Father in law. Just saying that is making me feel some type of way but a little bit because that MONSTER hurt my family. After this I will love Mei with all my heart. We will have little kids running around. Haha... I really can't smile because it reminds me of my father. You did well dad...

Now back to training'

End of Flashback

Yuzu let go of Mei and walked away from her. "You didn't hear the whole thing and you're acting this way. Put my shit back and don't do anymore stupid shit. I'm going to wash up and when I come back I expect my stuff to be where they belong and if they aren't then we'll have problems." With that Yuzu left to do what she said she was gonna do. Mei was stunned and slightly aroused by Yuzu being tough. The scared girl she once knew became dominant.

Mei quickly put Yuzu's stuff back and took off her clothes and joined Yuzu in her shower. "Ms. Yuzu?"
"What?"
"May I join you in your shower?"
"Sorry but I have an idiot for mate and I love her deeply... for now." Yuzu heard her shower curtain open and went to go look behind her. Mei showed herself with a huge blush on, she covered some of herself with her arms but Yuzu could still see everything. "I'm sorry Ms. Yuzu.. As punishment you can do whatever you want to me." Mei looked away as she said this. The shower was like a box with hoses sticking out a little bit from each direction, the ceiling was one big hose so the water covered the entire floor. In the end, (it doesn't even matter) (GO BACK AND FINISH THE CHAPTER YOU LAZY FUCK) (YOU'RE AN UNCULTURED SWINE)(*throws an empty glass bottle*)
~this is what it would be like if I was fighting with my inner demons~
You would be clean in 10 seconds with this shower. Yuzu pinned Mei against the wall kissing her neck going up to her ear, Mei letting out a moan upon contact. "Anything?" 

Mei nodded. "I want to hear you say it" Yuzu was teasing her ears nibbling and licking while Mei tried to hold back her moans. "Yes~ y-you can d-do anyt-thing~" Mei said letting some moans slip out.

Yuzu grinned.

"This will be fun."

~Someone demanded more so boom can I go back to my hole and die now?
No?
Okay~
I did this at midnight... I'm a wattpad vampire~