~14~

Heavy breathing that all that was heard. Light footsteps to help run faster. Her petite form helped her as well as the death of her lover. 

"Run.. Run!" He grunted holding the guards back until he was stabbed in the stomach. The person who stabbed him looked at her with evil and heartbroken eyes. He was about to walk closer to her but was punched by the man.

"Its gonna take some little stab to keep me down" He said.

"Good thing I got help" A big wolf came. His big muscular figure scared him. He was hooked up to mini guns The scars on his body was horrifying. "He's loyal to me only. Bow down to your ALPHA!"

He knew he couldn't win. He looked at his wife and mouthed goodbye in which she took that as signal for her to run. She didn't look back, not at all. For she knew she would be dead too. She made it far but while running she heard several gun shots and the connection she had with her lover was lost. They took a piece of her heart and killed him. She took the time to howl her sadness out. She sat there and cried until someone came running at her but stop.

"What happened?! Did he come back?!" 

"He's gone..." The man looked at her and she looked at him with tearful eyes. "What am I gonna tell Yuzu?"

~Aloha. So yes this is a short chapter and some of these chapters will be like this but at least the story is coming out fine. I... Think. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and caught the dramatic atmosphere in this one. I'll be back with another chapter. C YA LATERZ~