~17~

Mr.Aihara POV

Slade.. The person that I hate to announce my brother. The person that I am disgusted with at this moment. I would love to kill him with my own hands but if I do the gods will strike on me. When I kicked Slade they have punished me for it, saying that I must not hurt others who share my blood. He was GIVEN HIS POWERS AND HE ABUSED THEM! Bullied or not! You use a different tactics on getting revenge. THEY THINK IVE NEVER SUFFERED FROM WHAT HES GOING THROUGH! IVE BEEN BULLIED AND ABUSED FOR 24 YEARS BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!

Now look at them... They're soiling their pants and begging for forgiveness because their king is I. I get to watch them CRAWL like ANTS scavenging for food or a way to live. I get to WATCH them BEG for stuff they no longer have because I stripped them of their job and moved them to a low paying one. THEY. ALL. FEAR. ME! BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY DID!
I AM THE NEW RULER OF ATOM!! AND WITH THE HELP OF MY DAUGHTERS MATE I SHALL RULE MY BROTHERS KINGDOM!

I shall train her to be the greatest warrior. With her power and new skills she will be unstoppable. Once Slade is gone my kingdom shall live in peace. That is my goal.

And I'm going to stick with it. So Yuzu... GET MAD! and WE SHALL RULE!!

~Hiya so I decided to change somethings and Mr.Aihara's POVs will mostly be like this. I hope you enjoyed this.~