~12~

-FLASHBACK-
"Father... My dearest is asleep but her parents may be in trouble." Mei said.
"What do you mean" Mister Aihara said with a serious tone. 'I won't let anyone make my Mei unhappy again!'

-A FLASHBACK INSIDE OF ANOTHER FLASHBACK-
"I'm gonna keep her until I'm done with the little rascal!" The girl punched Mei in the face causing her to bleed from her nose. 'She dare do this to my Mei!' Mister Aihara stared at the girl with anger. Mei was crying and screaming for her father. "YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE HERE AS HER MATE FOR WHEN SHE GROWS UP! I GAVE YOU THE POWER TO NEVER GET OLD FOR HER! NOW I WILL TAKE IT BACK!" Mister Aihara spat.

"I don't care! I have all the money in the world thanks to you!" The girl said. "That's what you think" His speed was no match for her as he bit into her neck sucking out all of the power that he gave her. Her body soon turned to dust in his grasp. When she disappeared he looked at his daughter who was looking at him with a depressed face. "Why does everyone hurt me?" She asked. Mister Aihara frowned as he hugged his daughter.
-END OF THIS FLASHBACK-

"I sense stress and worry coming from that direction" Mei said pointing towards Yuzu's hometown. "I'll check it out" he says.
-END OF THAT FLASHBACK-

"I'm home!" I roared tiredly. He walked up to Mei's room and knocked first before opening the door. He smiled when he saw Mei and Yuzu cuddled up together but frowned. 'What if this was all an act? Would she really hurt my Mei like the other girl?' He thought 'I gotta stay close but for now I have some business to attend' He walked to his office and started working on some papers.

~Meeehhhhhh Short chapter~