~7~

Mei raised her hand and slapped herself. Yuzu looked at her confused. 'Why would she do that?' She thought. " I won't hit you but you will put on a maid outfit and serve me. You will work for my love... End of story" Mei said then she headed back to her room with her head hanged low. The other maids grabbed Yuzu and dragged her to her room. "Once you're done changing talk to the head maid for your tasks. Please work for her love so may we live together in peace" Yuzu watched them leave and close the door. She began to cry then she laid down on her bed. "What the fuck is going on? Why me? Why not someone else? I don't want this! All I ever wanted was a family, someone special, a few friends, and a happily ever after. Now I can't because of this stupid castle and that stupid girl!" She sobbed. Mei heard all of this from in front of the door. "She's not happy... My love is not happy.. I gotta do something.. or nothing.. I should just let her go.." She whispered to herself then started to head towards her bedroom again. 'And let her be with someone else?! Helllllllooooo That's a hell noooooo! She will learn to love me.'

~Time skip~

After hours and hours of crying Yuzu was in her maid outfit and stepped out of her room. She looked around 'where's the head maid then? Gonna drag me to my room and not tell me where the head maid is??' Yuzu started to get angry now. "HEY YOU FUCKTARDS WHERE'S THE MAIDS ROOM OR SOME SHIT!?" Yuzu screamed. "It's downstairs to your left and that's not lady like" Yuzu looked over to find Mei leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. "Whatever princess!" Yuzu went downstairs to the maids room and opened the door.

"Oh what do we have here? Yuzu... I heard you was coming but I didn't think it would be so quick" Yuzu started to tear up. "Haru's grandmother..." Yuzu covered her mouth and stared wide eyed. " Hello darling, is my grandchild doing okay?" Yuzu ran up and gave granny a big hug. "She's amazing. I'm helping her grow with me" She let go and wiped her tears. "That's good. So let's get you working after a tour of the house" Yuzu nodded. Granny walked out the room with a Yuzu behind her. "First off next to the maid room is the guards room. The walls are very thick and hard to drill into. Master Mei designed it like that so the guards won't peak" Yuzu noticed a guard walking into the maids room. "Hey what are you doing?" She pointed at them. "Oh Yuzu.. That's Eve. She's a girl" Yuzu looked back and forth between granny and Eve. Eve took off her chest plate and showed her binds. "Oh... Sorry" Eve bowed to Yuzu and carried on with her business. Granny and Yuzu walk across the hall towards another room. "This is the dining room" Granny pointed to a door. "And that's the kitchen" Yuzu nodded taking mental notes on where everything was. They walked out and up the stairs. "That's your room of course and down that hall to the right are guest rooms and to the left is a game room, another bathroom, a huge library, pet room and a bar for the maids, slaves and guards" She pointed to each door. "This is amazing"

"I know it is I designed it" They turned and looked at Mei. "The only room upstairs is mine. Don't go up there you mutt" Mei glared at Yuzu. "No need you vamp swine!" Yuzu growled. Mei hissed and got closer to Yuzu. "What did you call me? Remember you are my slave and I control you!" Yuzu slapped Mei and growled "No you don't you blood sucking family murdering uncultured piece of sh-" Mei tackled Yuzu down and both proceed to deliver blows to each other.

~FUCK.... That is all~